PDA

View Full Version : Merry's gone :(

Sasca
15th April 2010, 10:38 PM
i know it had to happen but this is so much harder then i ever thought.

Next to Hazel, he's allways been there from a baby, and to see him with someone else in a strange field and him so unsure was heart renching.

It feels horrible and yet i know that he's just on loan and that im silly to be thinking this but this is horrible. It feels so final that im losing my babies….

ill be so glad if he is successful and showing, but there's allways that voice that doubts whether they are right, will an accident happen and what if he dissapears??? i just feel so out of control now and i hate it…

Sorry for releasing on you guys, just had to say it to someone as ill cry if i say this outloud. Im being silly and will probably delete this thread later or something!

bimba
15th April 2010, 10:43 PM
It was always going to be horrible Sarah but you have to believe that you've chosen the best possible home for him and that he will be loved and looked after. He will always be your boy!

lilholley
15th April 2010, 10:45 PM
He'll be ok :) I know how you feel, it feels like you are abandoning them, but if its the best thing for the pony then its the right thing to do.. Hope you're feeling better from typing it all out. x

BEX101
15th April 2010, 11:03 PM
i cant see you picking a home that isnt going to love him and spoil him!

gem
15th April 2010, 11:07 PM
You'll have sent him to the best possible foster home I have no doubt. He'll always be yours and you can go see him as often as you want. Just think how brilliant it'll be when you see him out showing!

Anni~Bell
16th April 2010, 07:39 AM
It can't be easy :(
At least you know you can have himback at any time you want :)

funkyboots
16th April 2010, 10:44 AM
i did have to go look out in the field then when i read merrys gone! think of it like your kids leaving home then one day phoning up and saying they're coming back!!!! you'll be overjoyed or move house.....

rozbug
18th April 2010, 10:36 PM
A big hug just for you! Its a sad/happy time I'm sure and all your misgivings will go....slowly.
Just try not to let it get to you because you know it will probably be absolutely fine.