PDA

View Full Version : Been to see a loan horse

XxFudgexX
23rd April 2010, 01:37 PM
Im really trying not to get my hopes up but have found the perfect loan horse for me, he is a 15hh piebald cob 16 yr old totally bombproof good for hacking out with youngsters to keep them calm...

Only thing is half of Aberdeenshire also want this horse :(

when I first rang up she said she had had so many enquirys she had to narrow it down to a short list so asked how old I was and a bit about me so she was pleased when I gave her my age experience and the fact the horses were kept at home, so Imade the short list:D:D

So been to see him he is lovely, she wants a home for him for 3 yrs so perfect for me cause then Fudge will be 4,

So today and tomorrow she is doing home visits for the 10 that went to see him,
She loves our place thinks the stables are great and said that its the type of place she would love to live so think I passed lol but now I have to wait while she visits the other 9 people,

Arghhhh I want to know now im so impatiant.

IrishGreenSheep
23rd April 2010, 01:43 PM
Sounds like you made a good impression, hope it goes ok for you :) Don't forget to let us know :p

Susan
23rd April 2010, 01:53 PM
Wow, just goes to show how much a good hacking horse is in demand!
I think you must have a great chance of her picking you, good luck!

XxFudgexX
23rd April 2010, 01:56 PM
I know Susan I cant believe how many replys she got to the add..

She did love Fudge too and said hers would be perfect to play with him so I do think she liked us.

Zeitgeist Mom
23rd April 2010, 03:19 PM
That sounds so perfect! Just as you said, in three years Fudge will be four. I really hope she chooses you. I know I would! Fingers crossed. xxxx

Horse Mad Mum
23rd April 2010, 03:21 PM
will keep everything crossed for you Meliisa but the vibes are good from what you are saying, I too woudl be champing at the bit ! HMM X

TanyanChewy
23rd April 2010, 05:50 PM
Ooh sounds really promising. Keeping my fingers crossed for you really hope you get him x

funkyboots
24th April 2010, 04:47 PM
ooo,can't wait to hear!

Pie_x
27th April 2010, 10:36 PM
Any news?? :D x

XxFudgexX
28th April 2010, 04:55 PM
no news yet so im taking it as I havn't got him!!!

Pie_x
28th April 2010, 10:13 PM
Ohhh :( Well hopefully it will be good news and lets hope she has the decency to tell you either way! x

Zeitgeist Mom
28th April 2010, 10:57 PM
no news yet so im taking it as I havn't got him!!!

:( Maybe you should phone - at least she'll know that you are keen...

My Crazy Clan
28th April 2010, 11:51 PM
I didn't know you wanted another! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! so excited for you fingers crossed x

XxFudgexX
29th April 2010, 09:23 AM
Hayley Ispoke to her on Sun night she was just about to go back down to London I had a really good chat with her she said we seemed like the perfect home for him and I would know by mon night as she was going to have a chat to her oh when she got back..its thurs now ive heard nothing.

BEX101
29th April 2010, 09:30 AM
you'd have though she'd have let you know either way?