PDA

View Full Version : I can't find anyone!!

micki
4th May 2010, 10:00 AM
Why can't i find a rider. I thought i'd got someone to ride Danser for me but she keeps letting me down :mad:. I've got an advert in my local tack shop and i still can't find anyone. You'd think that as i don't want any money for them to ride that i would have been able to find someone reliable :rant:.
Rant over. I hope everyone is managing to find the sharers that they need :).

IrishGreenSheep
4th May 2010, 09:48 PM
If you decide to move to Ireland I'm available :p

a11gac
17th May 2010, 12:59 PM
I know how you feel. I tried to loan my horse and it went wrong and now looking for a sharer. Been advertising everywhere that I can think of which has cost me a fortune and I am sick of it.
I am in a dilema now as I really want to give up riding yet I can not seem to sell, loan or share my horse with anyone.

micki
19th May 2010, 10:41 AM
Well i finally have someone coming to try her on Saturday :D. i already know her a bit as she goes on another forum i go on :). Just hope she gets on with her.

Catg
19th May 2010, 12:53 PM
Good luck Micki I hope it works out this time. Let us know how it goes. x

micki
22nd May 2010, 07:23 PM
I now have a lovely rider for Danser. She really adores her and said that she gave her the confidence to get out there and have a go on her. She hasn't ridden for a couple of years, since having to have her horse pts, but was really relaxed on her :D. She also can manage to handle Charlie. She had ago at lunging him, he's only ever been lunged by me, and then she led me onh im, he was fantastic.
Just hope now that she doesn't decide she doesn't want to ride her any more.

Catg
22nd May 2010, 08:02 PM
That's great news micki! I'm sure she won't, get her out on a hack in this lovely weather and she'll wonder why she left it so long x

micki
22nd May 2010, 08:21 PM
Thanks catg. I'm looking forward to Wednesday when she is coming again. She can only get a couple of times a week but i'm happy with that.