PDA

View Full Version : timewasters!!!!!!

so-n-so
6th May 2010, 10:10 AM
im sick to death of time wasting people calling about millie! :(

i had one girl sounding very promising come see her, had a good chat etc. kept in touch with her over millies foot then get a text from some girl who knows her asking about millie for herself as the other girl said millie wasnt for her! - first i knew about that!!! :mad:

i then text the girl who came to see millie and yet she still wouldnt give me a yes or no!

im really really annoyed with people thinking that they are fabby riders etc then when i tell them how she is etc - im not going to lie - they decide they aint that good anymore! :rant:

all i want is a good rider who can carry on bringing millie on and have fun with her... :(

so-n-so
7th May 2010, 08:37 AM
thanks for your reply peerielee - yet again my posts are in-undated with replies.... :rolleyes:

nic
7th May 2010, 08:51 AM
thanks for your reply peerielee - yet again my posts are in-undated with replies.... :rolleyes:

I get that too:cheekywink:

where have you got Millie advertised? Are you asking for financial contribution too? what have you offered in you ad?

I would have loved a chance to help bring on a horse. When I was younger I spent most of my school holidays and weekends finding horses to ride, best years of my life,I rode so many different horses.

Hope you get someone soon!!:D

so-n-so
7th May 2010, 09:52 AM
I get that too:cheekywink:

where have you got Millie advertised? Are you asking for financial contribution too? what have you offered in you ad?

I would have loved a chance to help bring on a horse. When I was younger I spent most of my school holidays and weekends finding horses to ride, best years of my life,I rode so many different horses.

Hope you get someone soon!!:D

aww bless that makes both of us. xx

well - millie is advertised for part loan 3-4 days a week, yes im asking for money of 20 p/w - this doesnt cover even 1/4 of her bills but i feel that if i ask for money people will be more dedicated as they are paying, i have a lass who was supposed to be riding a few days for me but as she doesnt pay she kind of comes in dribs and drabs.. :rolleyes:

shes advertised on a load of horse sites, pre loved etc.
and word of mouth around my area.
i have posters to put up when shes better too.

there is fab hacking where my yard is too - 6-8 bridle ways to go on, so not short on hacking, will have a school in the field this year and i will be buying some trotting poles etc this year too. xxxx

My Crazy Clan
7th May 2010, 11:56 AM
Not many people post in this section so can see why you wouldn't get many replies.

I hope you find a rider for her soon, how is she now?

so-n-so
7th May 2010, 12:00 PM
Not many people post in this section so can see why you wouldn't get many replies.

I hope you find a rider for her soon, how is she now?

shes doing ok thanks. will do a post about how shes doing later today with pics. xx

My Crazy Clan
7th May 2010, 12:27 PM
Good good, be nice to see her again :)