PDA

View Full Version : Anyone got a clyde x hanovarian?

bicky
13th June 2010, 06:52 PM
As title says, anyone got one of these crosses?

Hubby has his eye on a lovely chestnut filly foal by a hann stallion out of a clyde mam. She really is lovely, big white face, white legs right up to the top and she's a lovely straight mover.

Pics would be good! :D

CityLights
13th June 2010, 07:09 PM
Random cross but suppose it mgith work well Hannos can be very shrap

Poppy and Harmony
13th June 2010, 10:26 PM
Dont know a Clyde x Hano, but knew a Percheron x Hano.

He was a really lovely boy, although new his own strength! Was a nice forward ride, sweet natrued

Zeitgeist Mom
13th June 2010, 10:32 PM
All the hanno's I've known have been very laid back. Could be a nice cross, but very big :lol:. Sometimes with a cross it can really go one way or another though. Last week I saw a TB x Clydie for sale. I couldn't see any TB in it at all - looked like a pure Clydie.

gallopinggelding
14th June 2010, 07:02 AM
Sorry, never seen a hanovarian x clyde, just clyde x they are big though !Have had a hanovarian about 16-17 years ago he was nt far of 17.hh very sensitive to leg, used too much and he would rear a bit and or buck

daytona
14th June 2010, 07:16 AM
Never seen Clyde x hanno but I used to loan a Clyde x fresian and he was a total superstar.

VickyF
14th June 2010, 08:00 AM
i think theres a clyde x hono at our yard.its massive but very cute.will check with owner if c her and try and get pic.

Navygirl
15th June 2010, 05:45 PM
I have a hanoverian (x tb though) and he is extremely forward going and sharp to the leg. I knew a shire x hanoverian and again was the same!