View Full Version : Tilly up for sale

classic astra
24th September 2009, 06:42 PM
:mad: wish i had the money to buy her back but i dont,

HM934D23D

CityLights
24th September 2009, 06:48 PM
didnt you only recently sell her?
its horrible when you see something you have sold back up for sale, if they have done well its not too bad but i sold a pony i had as aproject and within a few months she was forsale again, the picture was horrible she had a flash on and a big bit and was all strapped in and she was the sweetest easiest pony i have ever met, it totally broke my heart,

My Crazy Clan
24th September 2009, 07:58 PM
Oh no! I thought she was in a forever home! Didn't she go with another horse of yours?

Shes looks so much like your other mare.

classic astra
24th September 2009, 08:24 PM
we sold her in jan with peanut graces foal. shes keeping peanut as he will be bigger. she had a lovely home, so i cant really complain too much, suppose the circumstances cant always be predicted.

My Crazy Clan
24th September 2009, 08:26 PM
I guess, just hope she gets another great home, she deserves it.

My Crazy Clan
24th September 2009, 08:26 PM
Are they making much more on top of her price to what you sold her as?

classic astra
25th September 2009, 12:49 AM
Are they making much more on top of her price to what you sold her as?

no only about 100, i dont think she'll get 450 for her, she unregistered and unclear about how high she is gonna be, i think 250 max

Loony
25th September 2009, 01:58 AM
What a shame!! Lets hope her next home is a forever one..

Jan
26th September 2009, 11:15 PM
What a shame I hate to see these ponies been sold on time and time again, hopefully the next person to buy her will be able to keep her and give her some tlc.

Stacey
28th September 2009, 05:37 PM
same thing happened to me when i sold my old pony- luckily I found out he was sold to a great family,

I hope she ends up somewhere lovely x