PDA

View Full Version : Dancer is going to have a new Mummy.....

BEX101
17th June 2010, 09:56 AM
Well, for the next couple of years at least. She's going back up to Scotland not far from where we last lived. Hopefully to breed a couple of foals before returning to us.
I'm trying to stay excited that she'll be having babies instead of thinking of her not being around for a few years.

annmarie
17th June 2010, 11:52 AM
awww baby dancers how exciting bex101 and you will know how she is how fantastic xx

GR & Me
17th June 2010, 12:37 PM
Glad to see that the woman is defeintly wanting her. And great news that its a loan rather than a sale, then you can have her back in a few years.

Brilliant news.

Catg
17th June 2010, 01:50 PM
That's fab news Bex, must be a bit of a bitter sweet feeling for you but at least you'll know she is being well looked after while she is away x

BEX101
17th June 2010, 05:41 PM
Just waiting to see when Gillies can pick her up now.

XenaWarriorPrincess
18th June 2010, 10:24 AM
Aww! Thats nice, at least you will be able to have her back!! What sort of babies is she going to have??
She will looove the gillies lorry...i wouldnt mind living in one of those myself! My yard is used as an overnight drop off and i still cant keep my jaw from dropping everytime i see one!! :lol:

funkyboots
18th June 2010, 08:19 PM
at least she'll be busy..lol....

BEX101
18th June 2010, 09:31 PM
At the moment its a toss up between The Humerist and Ganton Beltain (sp?) because she going for AI she can pretty much pick who she wants.
Poor Dancer wont be happy though - she'll be up the duff but no nooky (she likes that bit)

Horse Mad Mum
18th June 2010, 10:40 PM
ha ha I laughed at her missing the nooky bit ! Sounds like a good plan and thenyou can get her back ! HMM X