PDA

View Full Version : Might be off to look at potential share horse tomorrow/sunday!! :D

Pie_x
13th August 2010, 06:50 PM
He's the guy I thought was a TB, turns out he's not! Owner has got back to me, she sounds very nice. Its 45 a week, can ride up to 5 times a week, do anything else I want with him and she will cover stable rent, hay, shoes, worming , all bits and bobs like that.

He looks a lovely chap on his pictures! Shes asked if I want to come see him this weekend, which I'm quite nervous yet excited about as it will be the next 'real deal' since Annie! Eeeek.

I've emailed her back again though first to ask what he's like ridden, to handle, has he any vices and can she define what she means by cheeky , in what way as shes described him as lovely etc but can be cheeky.

I have no idea what breed he is, here is a pic. Fingers crossed all goes well for me, I will keep you updated. I would love to be back into the swing of it all again :)

Here is Dexter...

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn199/Meesh_x/dex3.jpg

Is there anything I should be prepared to ask / do when I go? I'm so out of practice as this thing!! Help please :) hehe

Oh and any ideas on breed???

x

Tiaki
13th August 2010, 07:53 PM
He looks a nice sort. Hope all goes well with the "viewing"

xxx

Louise
13th August 2010, 09:20 PM
thats really expensive I think...Sounds more like you will be paying for everything!

Pie_x
13th August 2010, 09:30 PM
Hmm I guess it maybe? I've never shared before so don't really know what prices to expect! Do you think I should mention it? The only thing I'm liking is nothing is my responsibility so I don't have to worry about it, I just get the fun parts lol.

My riding lessons are 26 for 45mins and thats once a week so I think I looked at it in i'll be getting more riding's worth paying the 45 a week compared to a 45mins lesson.

Though of course it ain't all about the riding! If its over priced I might say something then? If I like him :)

x

IrishGreenSheep
14th August 2010, 10:44 PM
He looks lovely, hope it goes well x