PDA

View Full Version : There's some nice horses around at the minute..

Loony
30th September 2009, 07:42 PM
Lets just hope there's still some about next year!! :rolleyes:

HM935M4GB

HM935M5F3 (I know it's over my budget but by the time I'm looking to buy, and actually find a horse, I'm hoping to have around 3-3.5k and they might accept a lower offer!)

HM935M3E9

HM935M339

My Crazy Clan
30th September 2009, 09:41 PM
LOVE the first one, I could see you on him.

CityLights
30th September 2009, 10:11 PM
none of them really grab me, i quite like the last two though, i certainly wouldn tbe buying a 17.3!! espcially one that young as your first horse,

when are you thinking you will be able to get one? can you do a deal with your parents to try get some more pennies like if you save so much money they will give you a little more towards a horse, or like buy you a saddle or something? like for every hundred you save give you something like a tenner?

Loony
30th September 2009, 11:35 PM
Nooo wayy. They don't want me to get this horse and won't pay anything towards it.

I would never ever buy a 17.3hh, thats too big for me, he's lovely though.

Loony
30th September 2009, 11:37 PM
I love the first one too Rhea, it's exactly what I'm looking for, although a few years younger maybe!

beks the artist
1st October 2009, 05:05 PM
Hmmm I perfer the second one (looks like he looks after younger riders over XC) although it often worries me with the sentance 'has hunted in Ireland!' Makes me think they are going to go down hill in their teens as they have been jumped and galloped too much too young. XX

beks the artist
1st October 2009, 05:11 PM
I like this one (although does crib) HM934DDDF
He will be fun and will teach you a lot with jumping :D

Oh and this one, pricey, but I suspect looking at those bloodlines worth every penny!
HM934CD38

CityLights
1st October 2009, 06:01 PM
Nooo wayy. They don't want me to get this horse and won't pay anything towards it.

I would never ever buy a 17.3hh, thats too big for me, he's lovely though.

that seems a bit mean, i would of thoguht they would be impressed by your deidcation and saving skills and as a reward given you a little towards it, or are we too old for parents to do that now? maybe if we were like ten

this looks a nice little horse, imagine you would look really smart on her too,
HM935M93H

i like this as well, really near me but i dont know them, didnt know they even existed!
HM932CA3G maybe a bit pricey though doesnt seem to do much

i like the one beks posted as well, a little vice like cribbing is nothing at all and means you could get a nice horse that might otherwise be out of your price range, some people wouldnt buy them although i dont mind, means you can get something really good because some people wouldnt want it,

Loony
1st October 2009, 06:31 PM
I love the 2nd one you posted Beks, but of course I would, I'd never be able to afford it :lol:

I'm not too sure on the 1st.. pictures don't look like they do him justice! He sounds really nice though. And I'll admit, the cribbing does put me off!

I know S&W, it really gets me down sometimes. I did a post about it on the old forum quite a while ago.. my dad was constantly putting the idea down (even though he had horses until he was 17), everytime I mentioned it he'd roll his eyes or just look away. In the end I ended up pouring my heart out!! - saying how he knows how much this means to me and I was hoping more than anything that he would at least be happy for me, since this is something I've dreamt about for a long time. I cried a little bit too, I hope he felt guilty!!! He doesn't show his disapproval so much anymore but he's not happy for me either, but I'm tired of caring.

I like the first one you posted, she's really pretty and sounds sweet.

I've never heard of the 2nd either.. sounds like she's an ex-racer, which makes me wary!

I'm trying to stay away from TB's.. I'd ideally want an IDxTB cross, something a little heavier, but there are some nice TBs about.

hot.to.trot
1st October 2009, 07:16 PM
love the grey!