PDA

View Full Version : Feed bins

naurarwen
30th September 2009, 11:06 PM
Well this winter it looks like I'm looking after Mister aswell as my two. I don't have to feed Jake from my feed as the yard owner pays for his feed but because I will be looking after Mister as well and he has a slightly different feed to Tillie I desperately need to find some sort of feed bins. Last winter I had my mix in a circular black bin and then my alfafa and speedibeat in their bags on the floor.

This year however I'd prefer to have all of them in bins as it won't take up as much floor space and the contents are less likely to get damp. I'm basically looking for more square bins as the circular ones waste alot of space as you can't put them directly next to each other. I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get some square plastic bins with lids that will be big enough to hold in each a full bag of mix, chop and speedibeat.

CDR
30th September 2009, 11:11 PM
You could try a DIY shop - they often have plastic garden storage boxes etc.

naurarwen
1st October 2009, 12:05 PM
ADDIS BINS!! :lol:

google the rectangle ones, i've used them for 8+ years now and LOVE them. They are so much better than the round dustbin versions as these have clasp lids which keep out unwanteds

fantastic bins, last forever!

Oh I quite like the look of those BC. What size bin did you get?

CityLights
1st October 2009, 01:16 PM
wheely bins! only problem is how deep they are,
you can just get some more off the council im sure

My Crazy Clan
1st October 2009, 03:34 PM
Try your local diy shops, B&Q or robisions.