PDA

View Full Version : Fair price?!?

XenaWarriorPrincess
3rd October 2009, 05:46 PM
Im offering Xena's loaners first refusal at 2000, with all tack, rugs ect ect including a gorgeous ideal WH saddle thats probably worth 300.
Does this seem fair?

My Crazy Clan
3rd October 2009, 08:38 PM
Seems okay, is her loaner getting on with her now? you had a bit of trouble a few weeks back didn't you?

Evening Star
3rd October 2009, 11:19 PM
Yep I'd def say thats a fair price
huge *squishies* I really wish you didn't have to sell her :(

XenaWarriorPrincess
4th October 2009, 10:08 AM
Thanks guys.
Rhea - its sorted now and to be fair i think i was being over emotional about it anyway - like dad said to me, in my eyes no-one else is going to do as good a job as me with her and that blocked me from seeing that in reality she was doing fine with her and i was just being a bit of a cow about it!

BC- she is 13.2 welsh X, 7years old, done a bit of everything but her main thing is jumping. Shes hunted, shown, done XC and SJ and also drives. Is a safe fun forward going pony. Good to hack, box, shoe, clip ect.

This is going to sound horrid and please dont slate me for it but i just cant cope with loaning her out, if she is sold she isnt my problem. Im not going to be in a position to have her back for a long time yet and i just cant cope with her still being mine but not if you get me! So ive made the horrid decision to sell her. Ive got the other two to think about and i cant afford money or timewise anymore to have the three, Xanthe isnt going anywhere ever and I bought anni to show and really dont want to have to give her up as thats my dream.

:'(

Anni~Bell
4th October 2009, 12:08 PM
Its a shame you've decided to sell but does sound for the best!!
Hopefully they will take you up on the offer!

Loony
4th October 2009, 02:35 PM
That sounds like a good price.

Sorry you're selling her Rach, *hugs* xx

My Crazy Clan
4th October 2009, 07:25 PM
I with ya!

Sounds like a bargin, she could take some kids far.