PDA

View Full Version : Sapphire is coming back!

Smurf
6th October 2009, 02:33 PM
My beloved sapphire is coming back!!! yey!! :worship:

I returned him because he was borrowed. I got Hugo to replace him on a full term basis, thinking perfect i never have to worry about looking for another companion!..... That was not the case :sad-no: Poor Hugo was bullied by Vinnie, chased, over active playing, not being left alone to eat his food harrassment. Poor Hugo is so scared of this big, lanky, black wooly youngster coming anywhere near him!!! The worst thing is Vinnie keeps getting away with it because Hugo wont stick up for himself.

So i called Hugo's previous owner, explained the situation and she agreed to take him back but then i had a call from Vels mum who is needs a Hugo to keep with her Dolly - so problem solved! Hugo is now going to live and have a stress free life with Vels mum and Dolly and I can have Sapphire back for ever!!!!!!! Yey!!!

Catg
6th October 2009, 02:38 PM
Ah poor Hugo getting pushed around, Zeb is the same, he just wants an easy life! Well sounds like it's all going to work out for the best!

Congrats! x

flipper
6th October 2009, 03:20 PM
Sound like a perfect solution :) When does Saphire arrive back? Has Hugo gone already?

Smurf
6th October 2009, 04:27 PM
Hugo is going to Louise this evening and i will pick up Sapphire this evening also

Loony
6th October 2009, 05:48 PM
Aww I'm sure he'll love it!! Great news.

My Crazy Clan
6th October 2009, 07:02 PM
Great news! Saffies gonna teach big bro some manners :lol:

K8E
6th October 2009, 09:24 PM
aww that is great news. I hope all goes well x

CityLights
6th October 2009, 09:37 PM
Naughty Vinnie needs a nice horse to come put him in his place once in a while, i love the name hugo glad he has found a nice home to go to and might not have to have qutie so much unwilling exercise

vels mum
6th October 2009, 10:02 PM
Hugo arrived this evening, him and Dollie are buddies already, they are tucked up in their own stable as its a horrendous night, pics to follow of the new lovebirds tomorrow!

Isnt it funny how things turn out, was obviously meant to be. Ive been fretting over getting a pony from the sales this friday (original plan) but I now have to work at the sales and mum is away leaving me no towing vehicle to take pony home.

Me and peerielee are happy, ponio's are happy, Dollie gets her companion and Saf gets his Vinster back!

My Crazy Clan
6th October 2009, 10:23 PM
great, I can't wait for photos :)