PDA

View Full Version : Furious - Loan horse

CityLights
7th February 2011, 06:09 PM
Going to be long...

So when ollie went back i got offered a horse on loan from the lady i ride the really big hunter for she also has a smaller horse that was out on loan but was going to be coming back, so i said i would take him on casue he is a nice enough type and i at the time had nothing else to ride

Well the yard he went on is a rpivate yard with the girl who helped to break him in, she is very novicey and the only reason he went on loan in the first place was becasue she got pregnant (beside the point but she is a slapper and younger than i am and got knocked up by some other womans husband) she is one of these people with a proper inflated ego and thinks shes all that despite she only ridden for four years and her parents buy her everything otherwise she has a strop right bitch, at first all things fine had the baby about three weeks ago

horse has all kinds of issues due to being badly started in my opinion, doesnt go forwards inst straight and curls his neck in and pretends to be on the bit rahter than do things properly, which i have been working on and steadily improving,

so she had the baby about three weeks ago and ive not been up this week much due to the crap weather and lack of time, went to teach her next door neighbough and apparently she has been riding my horse that as far as i know the owner does not know and i havent been asked if she could or if i was coming up to ride him myself, just cannot belive the absoulte ******* cheek of her, didnt bring it up with her becasue i would just get so mad and punch her in the face which would undoubtably backfire on the girl i teach,

she has also marked the horses mouth from sawing his head off, cant belive someone would do that, she also tried to slag me off the to the mother of the girl i teach,

BEX101
7th February 2011, 06:15 PM
.......and breath!

BEX101
7th February 2011, 06:17 PM
I get why your upset. How formal is the agreement you have with the owner? Maybe have a chat and see what she wants and then decide if you really want to put time and effort into a horse that is then going to be ridden in a different/poor way by someone else.

chelle83
7th February 2011, 06:18 PM
can understand why you are very p****d off! do you have a loan agreement for the horse? hope you get it sorted out.

CityLights
7th February 2011, 06:22 PM
no i dont have a loan agreement with the owner nothing formal anyway but i just cannoy belive the cheek of this girl that she would suddenly take it uppon herself to ride it as soon as what im doing with him is suddenly deemed not good enough

I was coming to the conclsuion i was going to give up on him anyway as i dont realy have the time as im getting more clients and he isnt really worth the effort, he is a nice horse but he has soo many problems that are going to take so long to fix that he just isnt worth it

Catg
7th February 2011, 06:23 PM
Ditto Bex! Calm yourself down luv, then speak to the owner, this can be easily sorted with a quick chat although sounds like you have made your mind up x

CityLights
7th February 2011, 07:11 PM
apparetnly owner didnt know she had been riding the horse, and after i left she went and had a go at the girl i had been teaching who is only 13 years old,

funkyboots
7th February 2011, 07:19 PM
the owner had a go at the 13yr old who was'nt riding him...??? shame he'll be ruined and wasted....

CityLights
7th February 2011, 07:28 PM
the owner had a go at the 13yr old who was'nt riding him...??? shame he'll be ruined and wasted....

no the girl i teach is the next door neighbough who is 13 (O) and she told me that her neighbourgh (F) had been riding my horse, when i left after giving (O) a lesson (F) went and had a go at (O), the owner of the horse had no Idea that (F) had been riding the horse

Loosey
10th February 2011, 10:09 AM
I would have gone with the punching her in the face option! ;)