PDA

View Full Version : They ALWAYS show you up!!!!

My Crazy Clan
14th March 2011, 11:57 PM
When you don't want them too :sick:

Magic was a bit of a pain yesterday when hayley and tracey came down, he thought it was ok to push me about a bit when he was tied up (I think this was down to the fact I wouldn't let him back into the grass paddock) :rolleyes: then when it came to putting his bridle he just went a bit nuts, couldn't get near him with it,so we ended up going out in his dually and reins - btw he was good as gold out!

But today, went straight up to him, brought him in, he stood quite as a LAMB!!! got his bridle and wham bamb! on in seconds no fighting what so ever!!!

****** typical!

Ambers Mum
14th March 2011, 11:58 PM
lol...always the way!

Teej
15th March 2011, 01:14 AM
Like I said in my PM, you haven't met Baby & Chip yet, so if you think Magic showed you up (which he really didn't) then wait until you meet my two ! :lol: Last time a friend came out to ride with me, I attempted to show her how great my bond was with Chip by hugging the life out of him which left him unimpressed and he sank his teeth into me to help me to get the picture :rolleyes: :ashamed: Luckily he was a very good boy (only one teeny nap) when she got on him but Baby thought she would display her mini handstand moves just after I got on her whilst trying to do her girth :rolleyes: I love my horses :lol:

Petticoat Lil
15th March 2011, 08:54 AM
I did my first show of the season Sunday and my horse got in the arena xc ring and just took off full pelt gallop around the arena, i had no brakes or steering, everyone then watched our round as she kept jumping then taking off. She then took off and ended up galloping at a timer pod jumping it but doing a body swerve mid air throwing me onto her neck!

Can not wait for the rest of the season!

beks the artist
15th March 2011, 09:01 AM
Ohhhh Rhea don't worry!!

I took Taran to an endurance ride a couple of years ago. He loaded fine. Did the ride. It was December so getting dark at 3pm. I went to load him. Did he want to go in the trailer? Did he hell!!!!! It took nearly an hour and 6 burley men to literally pick him up and shove him in! Never had a problem since... There was lots of these 'know it alls' there who kind of took over, so I walked away laughing as they couldn't get him in. That irritates me when people barge in and take over... will stop now before I rant. Yeah anyway he showed me up big time infront of all these knowitalls!!! xx