PDA

View Full Version : Trying to contact Paul I'anson - Equine Dentist

Storm
12th October 2009, 07:27 PM
Anyone know his number? If so can they please pm me.

Paul is an equine dentist, I've lost his number and he's pretty much the only person who Satin will tolerate to have near her

Satin's TMJ has developed a click and I'm very concerned for her, if anyone does have his number please do contact me - I've googled it to no avail.

Thanks

Storm and Clicky...

kiagirl
12th October 2009, 09:41 PM
I have heard he isnt working at the mo. A friend had an appointment but he cancelled as he was having heart trouble. I don't have his number but will try and get it. I think his apprentice Martin is now on his own. It was always him who did mine when they came.

Storm
12th October 2009, 10:24 PM
Thanks Kiagirl,

I've just got his mobile number and ti's switched off, I've left a msg on Martin's number so hopefully he will get in touch in the morning and I'll get her an emergency appointment.

Crossing fingers please

gem
12th October 2009, 11:49 PM
Hope you manage to get her sorted. I spent ages doing different types of searches but no luck. Glad you found a way of contacting them.

Storm
13th October 2009, 08:25 AM
Thanks for trying Gem, appreciated. Hopefully she'll be seen today - I've been awake since 6 waiting to be able to phone at a decent hour!!

kiagirl
14th October 2009, 08:36 PM
Did you manage to get her seen?

Storm
14th October 2009, 10:56 PM
I've managed to get Martin Atkin, his old apprentice to come on Monday afternoon to see her, trying now to get out of work early! The click, although still there is a lot quieter today...