PDA

View Full Version : Where did you get your rubber matting from?

loubylou
16th October 2009, 12:01 AM
Question in the title!

Am looking now and would love some ideas of where to look!! am worried about getting off ebay as cant see quality!!

x

julied
16th October 2009, 12:04 AM
I got some thick matting for our horsebox and it was around 100. I found them through e-bay and I gave them cash on delivery, they arrived with it in the boot of their car. Seemed nice enough and pleased with matting. Not sure if I still have their number. PM me if you want me to search for it!

naurarwen
16th October 2009, 12:16 AM
I found one on a shop on ebay called rubbermats4you I think their called. They do the 6ftx4ft mats but they are called Easimats and come in two 3ftx4ft pieces to make them easier to handle. Getting 5 with like 60 P&P for 175

Frankie
16th October 2009, 10:59 PM
Stuff at home is cow matting from the local farm store. Milly's is horse matting from Farm and petplace. All decent stuff.

Belle
16th October 2009, 11:24 PM
Robinsons - EVA one nice and thick - waited for their sale and got it when on offer :cheekywink:

CityLights
17th October 2009, 11:45 AM
I just got mine from the local feed store, you may end up paying a little mre than off ebay but you can have a look at them and everything, i think mine were 25 a mat which sounds pricey but i dont think i could be without it

eeek
17th October 2009, 01:32 PM
Swapped it with my old pony sulky. Gotta love the gypsies sometimes.

loubylou
19th October 2009, 12:13 AM
Will now be moving off of the field for the winter at least, and onto a livery yard, which already has rubber matting so wont be buying for a while :( Pretty gutted tbh!!