PDA

View Full Version : BHS Loan Agreement

CityLights
8th September 2009, 09:17 PM
can anyone get me a copy of it please, if i get this new horse the owner wants me to sign the BHS contract but i cant seem to find it i think the BHS must of newly done the website and it mustnt be up yet

fell lover
8th September 2009, 11:31 PM
I have a copy as that is what we used when I loaned Ollie and Maisie. Will probably still have a copy for sentimental reasons. Will try and find it

CityLights
9th September 2009, 09:32 AM
ok cheers, would be great if you could, think its just not on the website yet cause its all new looking

CityLights
9th September 2009, 04:16 PM
thinki have found a copy it says stuff like

the OWNER agrees to something from the BORROWER, kind of like that? but with stuff that makes sense?

lilholley
9th September 2009, 05:04 PM
yeah think thats the one, when I looked for it on the BHS website, I had to look for ages to find it! now have it saved luckily..
xx

CityLights
9th September 2009, 06:10 PM
ok looks pretty standard things you would agree to anyway

fell lover
10th September 2009, 09:54 AM
Glad you found it as I haven't found mine yet - still a couple of boxes to check through.
That sounds like the one, as you fill in who is the borrower and who is the owner etc

CityLights
10th September 2009, 08:13 PM
Im the one loaning the horse so will i be paying the insurance or will the owner? what do people usually do im quite new to loaning, if i was loaning a horse to someone else i would pay the insurace myself i think

XenaWarriorPrincess
11th September 2009, 10:46 PM
We are still paying for Xen's insurance so it is in our name but her loaners are paying us the money for it.
We were told by our ins company that we should keep the policy in our name!

Lorraine
16th September 2009, 11:06 AM
There is a direct link to the BHS Loan Agreement in the article on this site at http://www.equine-world.co.uk/article_read.asp?id=644&title=Sharing%20Your%20Horse (in the paragraph above the bullet points).