PDA

View Full Version : Facebook group for stolen pony Foxy

SadieSparkle
19th July 2011, 12:20 AM
Hi all,

My friends pony has been stolen, and I would REALLY appreciate it if you could take the time to visit the facebook group that has been created.

Search for "Stolen - Foxy" on facebook or pm me for the link.

More information is coming, it would be great to get this around and find all 7 horses before they disappear forever.

Friends message:

Please help my pony was stolen from her loaners field in calverton,notts 09/07/11 she's 14hh, 5 yo, dartmoor x, reward offered, my daughters pony and she'll be devastated, trying to keep in from her in hope we'll find her. Any info please call/text ANYTIME 07581563980 pls pass on to anyone/anywhere u think may help, can't post on my own wall incase daughter sees xxx

Teej
19th July 2011, 12:34 AM
How awful! I hope they find Foxy soon x

My Crazy Clan
21st July 2011, 02:31 PM
I saw this, along with 5 others??? hope you find them all.

ghostrider
21st July 2011, 03:15 PM
check the ferry terminal at holyhead, isle of anglesey, as a lot of stolen horses are taken to ireland and sometimes tied up there and left if they have microchips. also i have heard they sometimes put a very small plait in the manes of the horses they wil return to steal, and quite often they do this in daylight, knowing when owners are not there.

really hope you find them xx

ROWEY!
21st July 2011, 05:07 PM
How terrible! I really hope their all found soon. I would suggest phoning all the sales and ports but it seems like everyones on that already! Good luck and fingers crossed.

fell lover
21st July 2011, 05:59 PM
Have asked to join group and put details in my status. I am in cumbria but you never know where they are going. Fingers crossed xx

StarryLife27
22nd July 2011, 10:39 PM
Hope they are all found safe and sound! Fingers crossed!!