PDA

View Full Version : Desperate!!

MyLuckyStar
19th October 2009, 01:44 PM
Can anyone reccommend any really good websites for horses for full loan?

I need to get my gelding out on full loan asap. I thought I'd found the perfect loaner but they have changed their mind. We decided to move to a bigger, better yard up the road from where we are now and told the YO at the weekend, however now he isn't going to be on full loan we can't afford 3 at the price the new yard is charging but have paid a 30 non refundable deposit :mad:. Here is his ad:

Available for full loan: Kind, handsome 13 year old 16.1 tb x gelding for hacking, schooling and some jumping. Doesnt load so no competing unfortunately.

Would suit happy hacker and/or someone wanting to hack and school.

Hacks out alone and in company. Bombproof in traffic. Has been hacked out on the roads by a 9 year old novice off the lead rein.

Loaner to cover all costs (I will pay his insurance)

Based in Wythall, West Midlands - MUST stay at current yard. Yard facilities inc floodlit menage, jumping field and 200 acres of off road hacking.

XenaWarriorPrincess
19th October 2009, 02:31 PM
I used horsehunter and equine online.
Found someone within about 3 weeks but i think you may stuggle as he has to be kept on the sam yard...have you tried all the tack shops, asking your farrier, saddler, dentist ect?!?

Loui
19th October 2009, 02:58 PM
oooooo if this was a year down the line I would snap him up, I am thinking my loan boy will be due for retiring soon, but want to see him through this winter and next summer and then will be looking for something else.... shame as you are so local to me too!! :D

mandy5775
19th October 2009, 07:55 PM
Try ridemyhorse.co.uk, horsemart, equine-world classifieds, adtrader. Another alternative would be to do a google search and see what sites come up. Shame you're not closer to me, as he sounds just fine for me!!

helena
19th October 2009, 08:28 PM
I used horsetoloan

Anni~Bell
19th October 2009, 08:51 PM
You've also got yours2share!

CityLights
19th October 2009, 09:35 PM
I found Ollie on the New Rider classifleds

Mungo Madness
19th October 2009, 09:40 PM
ok get ready for the list :lol:

worldofhorses
rightequine
horsetolease
yours2share
horsemart
friday ad
horsesharesuk
preloved
horsetoloan
horsehunter

theres more that I don't remmeber, just try googling it and loads will come up :)