PDA

View Full Version : Isn't it always the way?

Mungo Madness
27th October 2009, 01:10 PM
You go from nothing to crazy choices!

I got home from Em's (Happy Hacker) to find a message on our phone from a lady I spoke to about last week, who wanted a share for her horse. Unfortunately she wanted someone to hack mainly and we both agreed that we weren't what either of us were looking for. Nonetheless she said she'd consider what I had said I wanted and if she didn't hear form anyone would get back to me. I had pretty much written that off but obviously not! The horse is stabled literally 5 mins away from me too :D

Then I logged onto my email and found this:

"lillian is a 16hh 9yo ex racehorse. she is a lightwieght easy going mare who is in your local area. i have a baby now so i need someone to share a few days a week. any questions do hesitate to ask."
:D

Then I logged onto the Friday Ad and found this!

"WANTED, 17.3HH Irish Mare, Beautifull well behaved mare, easy to ride but not a novice horse. On assisted livery in *****, 3 weeks days available plus extra days free of charge as I work away sometimes. Everything included."

I'm assuming they are wanting a sharer and that horse is also 5mins away from me!
:D :D :D I'm going to phone a bit later when they should be back from work or whatever :D :D :D

piccolo
27th October 2009, 04:21 PM
Lucky you. I suppose you will just have to try them out, how terrible!:lol:

Susan
29th October 2009, 10:10 AM
Both sound lovely! Enjoy viewing!

Mungo Madness
29th October 2009, 02:28 PM
Went and saw Lillian today... This s what her ad said:

"lillian is a 16hh 9yo ex racehorse. she is a lightwieght easy going mare who is in your local area. i have a baby now so i need someone to share a few days a week. any questions do hesitate to ask."

Lillian is ACTUALLY a 16.2hh 8 year old ex racer who regularly goes up vertical when she gets excited or doesn't want to do something. She won't go on roads so no hacking. They forgot the key to the tack room so I only saw her form the field anyway. Her owner is a girl in my year who doesn't want to find a sharer for her, but her Mum has made her as otherwise the horse will lose fitness etc due to the girl not being able to ride as much because of her baby. The sandschool there doesn't have any lighting so its a no no anyway, but everything aside, I wouldn't want to share someones horse when they didn't want a sharer... :(

Hopefully the 17.3hh will work out, I'm going to see her on Saturday.