PDA

View Full Version : Eeeek Zeb's new turnout rug has arrived! *photo's added*

Catg
28th October 2009, 05:02 PM
It's even nicer than it looked in the picture! Can't wait to get to the yard, I will post pictures later :kiss:

Please lord let it fit him
Please lord let him not trash it
Please lord let me get it to yard without OH finding out! :lol:

Here we are:
http://i601.photobucket.com/albums/tt94/Catghamlin/newturnout.jpg

And here's one of the little monkey, he's had his head in the bushes again, the girls were saying he had a top knot cos his forelock was all matted! lol
http://i601.photobucket.com/albums/tt94/Catghamlin/photo.jpg

vels mum
28th October 2009, 06:29 PM
haha, looking forward to seeing the model in his rug!

Catg
28th October 2009, 06:31 PM
Thanks for replying VM , I was starting to feel like norma no mates! :lol:

Lobelia Overhill
28th October 2009, 07:20 PM
waiting for the pics ;)

My Crazy Clan
28th October 2009, 08:20 PM
Yes photos please :)

CDR
28th October 2009, 10:31 PM
Very nice indeedy. Have you done something funny with the legstraps??

Catg
28th October 2009, 10:34 PM
Very nice indeedy. Have you done something funny with the legstraps??

Nope have just left them tied up as they were when they came with the rug as they'll be coming off. Zeb doesn't do leg straps, if I try and use them he 'pretents' to be lame until I take them off, daft pony!

julied
29th October 2009, 12:17 AM
Rug looks very smart, I have to sneak rugs back without OH knowing too. On your horses forlock is it tangled up with the little round spiky things you get in bushes as be careful when combing them out - my daughters pony had loads and when brushing them out her eye got scratched and caused an ulcer.

Catg
29th October 2009, 09:53 AM
Thanks Jane!

Julie, yes that's that's the stuff, horrible things aren't they. Thanks for the warning x

jodee
29th October 2009, 10:17 AM
handsome boy! hope he doesnt trash the rug too quickly!

CDR
29th October 2009, 10:19 AM
Nope have just left them tied up as they were when they came with the rug as they'll be coming off. Zeb doesn't do leg straps, if I try and use them he 'pretents' to be lame until I take them off, daft pony!

:lol: naughty pony!

Catg
29th October 2009, 10:26 AM
What make is it? What colour is it? Photos needed.

Sorry I missed your question Jane, I'm sure I replied? Can't see it on this post tho, how weird. I probably replied to it on a different post knowing me! :lol:

The rug is a Robinsons Requisite Turnout in Mocha. Size 5'6. I'm really pleased with it.

Cat x