PDA

View Full Version : Hmmpphh. He's nice.

Loony
1st November 2009, 06:13 PM
Would look fab with a bit of muscle in all the right places and TLC.

Shame I can't be the one to transform him :mad: :sad-no:

HM939BEBH

My Crazy Clan
1st November 2009, 06:44 PM
Mmmmmmmmm not really liking him, Is that his color or the lighting? on his back end, maybe with better photos he would look more appealingly.

Anni~Bell
1st November 2009, 09:56 PM
Ooooh I like him!!
Hows everything going by the way Emm??

Loony
1st November 2009, 10:11 PM
I'm not sure Rhea, I'm inclined to say it's the light going up to his withers, but it looks like he's got a grey backend, I can see the split from light to dark on his hind leg. It looks like he's a blanket spot Appy but with no spots, unless there are some on the other side. Its unusual though, I like it. I don't like some Appy colourings, some have sort of like a greenish tinge which I hate, but I really like his.

Going well thanks Anni. I start my new job in about 2 weeks and from then I'll be starting a seperate fund to reach 300 for anything like tack, rugs, equipment, transport. And just adding to my horse fund as much as possible of course :)

gem
2nd November 2009, 01:20 AM
Aww he's sweet :) Surprise surprise gem likes an appy. God knows why they're asking that price for him though.

CityLights
2nd November 2009, 05:41 PM
looong, very pricey as well really in the market at the moment

helena
3rd November 2009, 05:40 AM
He's not my cup of tea, average conformation at best and hugely overpriced.

My Crazy Clan
3rd November 2009, 11:31 AM
Apple - Love the 1st one, 2nd ok but not that overly keen on him, Love the 3rd one!

Loony
3rd November 2009, 06:02 PM
Do you have links for the Horse Deals ones? It doesn't come up with anything when I paste in the numbers etc you've put.

I sooooo want an odd coloured horsey! I've seen a few more appys around so hopefully there'll be some around next year too!

My Crazy Clan
3rd November 2009, 08:58 PM
Never really seen and appys around here.

I typyed the codes in the site and the horses came straight up for me.

eeek
3rd November 2009, 09:47 PM
Do you have links for the Horse Deals ones? It doesn't come up with anything when I paste in the numbers etc you've put.

I sooooo want an odd coloured horsey! I've seen a few more appys around so hopefully there'll be some around next year too!

PLEASE don't do what so many people do and compromise conformation/temperament/quality for the sake of colour! I'm sure you have more sense but couldn't help mentioning it just in case. It's a pet hate of mine and I shall remove you from my Facebook friends if you do that. Then what would you do? EH??? :evilgrin:

My Crazy Clan
4th November 2009, 10:15 AM
please don't do what so many people do and compromise conformation/temperament/quality for the sake of colour! I'm sure you have more sense but couldn't help mentioning it just in case. It's a pet hate of mine and i shall remove you from my facebook friends if you do that. Then what would you do? Eh??? :evilgrin:

ditto this!

Loony
4th November 2009, 02:10 PM
PLEASE don't do what so many people do and compromise conformation/temperament/quality for the sake of colour! I'm sure you have more sense but couldn't help mentioning it just in case. It's a pet hate of mine and I shall remove you from my Facebook friends if you do that. Then what would you do? EH??? :evilgrin:

Well I'd quite like a spotty giraffe thanks... :p

Nooo course I wouldn't! You can tell from the fact that colour is important to me that I'll be superficial when it comes to looking for a horse, so I'm definately not going to want an oddly proportioned thing :o

I can't see anything wrong with the one I posted that could be to do with conformation, he just looks like he needs a bit of building up. Obviously though I'm absolutely no expert on conformation (very bad at it actually!), so if someone spotted something serious that I couldn't see then I'd listen to them.