PDA

View Full Version : Who's your horse like?

Beth,Alice,Fancy,Naz
6th November 2009, 08:57 AM
If you could compare your horse/pony to any celebrity, who would it be? :)

Tiaki
6th November 2009, 11:20 AM
:pmsl:

Kiwi would be Victor Meldrew :lol: and Abbey would be the welsh chav that is Charlotte Church :pmsl:

Good post :p

xxx

eeek
6th November 2009, 11:28 AM
David Attenborough - old, wise and lovely!

My Crazy Clan
6th November 2009, 12:05 PM
I'm not sure, I'll come back to this.

Smoke on the Water
6th November 2009, 01:27 PM
Hmmmm, really not sure either! Maybe Casper the friendly ghost - cos he's an absolute sweetheart but scared of blooming everything! Or Vicky Pollard cos he can throw proper tantrums when he wants to. Or George Clooney cos he's a bit of a looker ;-)

Beth,Alice,Fancy,Naz
6th November 2009, 03:24 PM
I think Nazika is maybe Paris Hilton, you know the it girl of the yard, and the flirty one haha.
Alice, Alice is exactly like Alice Tinker from the Vicar of Dibley, we call her that sometimes, "Little Alice Tinker" haha.
Fancy, would be Sharon Osbourne I reckon :)
Thanks, saw it on another forum, and thought I'd see what everyone said :)

Puss in boots
6th November 2009, 07:11 PM
I think Seren would be Cindy Crawford as she is middle aged and pretty with a big mane of hair!

gem
6th November 2009, 10:32 PM
As always, Stan is Boris Johnson. Blonde, stocky, funny, affectionate, clever and always getting into scrapes.

:pmsl: That's brilliant!!

I think Saf would be Dawn French. She loves her food, has a hilarious personality and I can totally imagine her sat in some pjs doing that loud laugh of hers :lol:

ness
6th November 2009, 10:50 PM
I think Kissie would be a Marilyn Monroe, dizzy blonde type! Knock em dead with her good looks but is really rather silly! lol

ness
6th November 2009, 11:46 PM
Bambi would be Snow White!

flambards
7th November 2009, 04:01 AM
Domino is Robert Sean Leonard (Wilson on House) :D Probably because I love both of them, but whatever. Good natured, trusting, a little naive, good people person, but can be immature in relationships.

Flambards was Richard Harris (Dumbledore in the first movies): kind old man and the best teacher on the planet. He wasn't even that old, but he had an old soul, I think.

Starsky
7th November 2009, 06:08 PM
Star would be someone like Katie Price. She is very snobby, attractive but not the prettiest to everyone (she is to me), Flirty but hates men, gobby and very stroppy! xx

gem
7th November 2009, 09:58 PM
Oooh I don't know, Freddie would be someone young, niave, trusting, kind, clumsy, good looking, maybe with a bit of a rags to riches story, lol... I'll have to come back to it I think.

I'm thinking something along the lines of a young Shane Ritchie :lol:

helena
8th November 2009, 05:26 AM
Mine would be Kevin the teenager off Harry Enfield.

Kelza
8th November 2009, 09:40 AM
Sultan is definatly Ashton Kutcher! They're both nuts, very immature and very good looking!

gemma1309
8th November 2009, 10:36 AM
oh mine would be a celebrity couple like David Beckham and Victoria Beckham lol Justin is good looking (and knows it) and in his youth had endless amounts of talent and if human would be as good looking and loyal. Sasha is A victoria Beckham (but crossed with dawn French as loves eating and the sound of her own voice lol) she always has to be centre of attention and often sports her own designer labels (every rug is brandished with sasha trade mark rips lol) together they are a team but behind closed doors they do have a few disagreements when Justin looks at other mares lol.

Firefly
8th November 2009, 04:54 PM
Firefly would be Vicky Pollard.

Rebel has the same character as Bart Simpson. He's constantly getting himself into trouble.

Zeitgeist Mom
8th November 2009, 05:45 PM
Katie Price, LOL. She's gorgeous, looks great in hot pink, and for all her silliness, she is really loving and just misunderstood.

*ducks flying daggers*

vels mum
8th November 2009, 05:53 PM
Vel - Tom
Turk - Jerry
Vel spends his time trying to annoy Turk, but Turk can sort him out in an instant!!

Dollie would have to be someone like Maggie Thatcher, wants to rule the world, thinks men are useless objects and always has to have the last word!

Hugo - ???? A kind old man who likes to sit by the fire with his slippers on!

Jaii
15th November 2009, 06:10 PM
Lucy isn't the celebrity type.
She's quiet, easily worried and not very photogenic (but looks lovely in real life)

Maybe an author?

Tio
20th November 2009, 12:44 PM
I think mags would be Ruth Jones as she's voluptuous and Welsh.

Teej
20th November 2009, 02:00 PM
Chip would be Gordon Ramsay :chuckle:, effing and jeffing at feed times and being a grump when he doesn't get his own way. Chip would be a more handsome version though!

Baby is a diva and has the look of an Egyptian princess so would have to be 'Cleopatra' with her beauty, slanting eyes and glossy black hair. :love:

chescar
20th November 2009, 07:42 PM
can't think of a celebrity - can you help?

Someone who has a calming influence on nervous horses who is full of patience and quite happy in his own company.

An all round good guy. (maybe tht's why i cant think of anyone)

easyrider
21st November 2009, 11:39 PM
julian clary....i bit poofy with his strictly come dancing blouse and shakers!!

GreyEventer
23rd November 2009, 04:32 PM
I'm not sure i think my polo pony would be ann from weakest link as she is grumpy as! And Barney would be someone a bit dopey... i have a friend who i think is so similar to him.. but celeb. wise not sure! would ahve to be a bit dopey but very eager to please... lol

casper_cb
16th December 2009, 12:38 AM
I can't think of a person mine would be but Oscar and Basil would be WereBears, if anyone remembers them, lovely cute and cuddly, then suddenly EVIL and DIFFICULT, then in the bat of an eyelid, cute and cuddly again!! LOL!

Bazzy B*st*rd and Obnoxious Oscar!!

Basil's suddenly become afraid of the Hayledge bales he's had to walk past for the last 2 months this week! Mum or I lead him, he pulls away and zooms off round the field, Dad leads him with a rope loosely round his neck, Baz is a lamb! Piggy!!

Osci
16th December 2009, 03:05 PM
Poppy would be Charlotte Church, not sure about Oscar - will have a think about that one!

Scarlet Kat
18th December 2009, 12:34 PM
Sim has always been known as the Naomi Campbell of the equestrian world - legs up to her arm pits, very stunning, knows how to turn the charm on, can be a total sweetie, and in the same breath go with the killer stare to anyone else near by, and obviously her overwhelming tantrums when she can't get her own way.

Funnily enough I love her for that!

Biddy
29th December 2009, 07:33 PM
Well, Paddy would be 'Gavin' from Gavin and Stacey - pretty, very sweet, but not that bright, and just to trusting with his friends, not realising they're just after his lunch!
Pixie - hmmm, probably someone like Wayne Rooney - bit pushy, solid but athletic.
Boyo - Ummmmmmmm, can't think of someone very sporty but VERY dim!!!! Sure there's plenty of footballers out there like that though!
Fern - well, small, pretty, maternal but bossy - another Katie Price????

Roo
11th January 2010, 10:39 PM
My horse is exactly like my boyfriend's Doberman (Doberman with floppy ears), and he is just lovley, TALL, lazy, doppy yet a little bit cunning and smart - I can't think of a celeberaty like that :D