PDA

View Full Version : Might have a sharer for Bailey!!

CDR
8th November 2009, 10:01 PM
Somebody on my yard put on facebook that she was looking for a loan horse so I messaged her and she's going to try Bailey!!

She's already got a pony but I think she's outgrown him. Not sure how old she is but looks about 16. I've seen photos of her riding and she seems to know what she's doing but obviously I'll see how she handles him and everything.

So she's going to try him in the next few days. Fingers crossed!

Fruddy
8th November 2009, 10:56 PM
Fingers crossed! If it works out, please please make sure that you get her to sign a share agreement........ if you want a copy of mine, please PM me.:)

CDR
8th November 2009, 10:58 PM
Yep, I'll defo have one and I've already made a mental note that you've offered yours so will be in touch if it works out. Thanks x

bimba
8th November 2009, 11:01 PM
Good luck! Hopefully she'll be perfect.

My Crazy Clan
12th November 2009, 03:25 PM
good luck.

CityLights
12th November 2009, 04:41 PM
that will be much better for him i think than having him on a school even if she isnt a toatlly fabulous rider he will have some kind of consitancy and possibly a better rider than some people on the school

Betseyboo
12th November 2009, 06:11 PM
Ooooh good luck hun xxxx

Loony
12th November 2009, 11:26 PM
Fingers crossed for you!! I agree with S&W, it'd probably be a lot better for him x

CDR
12th November 2009, 11:53 PM
She's trying him next Wednesday so I hope she likes him. She's been loaning a pony for the last 2 years so knows what she's doing and the YO says she's a good rider. There is another person interested too but not until the spring.

CityLights
30th December 2009, 08:40 PM
Thats good is everything sorted out with his back and saddle now then?

CDR
30th December 2009, 09:12 PM
She still hasn't even tried him!!

On the day of the trial I had the physio out in the morning as I suspected a bad back. Saddle wasn't fitting properly so had to order a new gullet and couldn't ride until that arrived. That took a week to come and in the meantime he pulled off 2 shoes and cut the back of his heel (overreaching in the field), he ended up with an infected leg and on antibiotics.

So finally that cleared up and I was able to ride him last Wednesday....then it snowed and it hasn't cleared since!!

When the ice clears I'll be able to ride him again but I've got to start him slow to make sure that his back is ok. So when he's back up to speed I'll get back in touch with the girl that was meant to try him and hopefully she'll still be interested! I've kept her informed so hopefully she will be.

CityLights
31st December 2009, 11:52 AM
wow you would think he doesnt want a second mother the way he is going
it gives you a little time to maybe chat to the perspective sharer as well though before she comes and tries him otu then you know a little better if you think she will be right

xgliskax
2nd January 2010, 04:36 PM
good luk!!!!!!!!!!!!!