PDA

View Full Version : On the look out for a new sharer!

Conniecob
12th November 2009, 09:13 PM
My sharer (who has been sharing for a month) texted me yesterday to say she's just not getting into the whole horse thing like she thought she would, and that she would do the next 4 weeks, but could I look for someone new. So I'm on the hunt for a sharer again......I don't suppose anyone knows how to go about finding someone in Warwickshire who wants to share Connie with me?? Going to put some adverts up this weekend.

Helen xx

gem
12th November 2009, 09:23 PM
Oh what a pain!! I hope you manage to find someone. It's not the best time of year to be looking really. She's such a lovely horsey though so here's hoping!!

Betseyboo
12th November 2009, 10:29 PM
AAw Helen what a pain! Hope you find someone soon..........Connie's gorgeous xx

eeek
12th November 2009, 10:44 PM
Argh what a pest! Hope she changes her mind. Then again it isn't a lot of fun at this time of year, maybe if she'd started in the summer she would have fallen in love with the hairy beast by now!

zboo
12th November 2009, 10:55 PM
Wish I was closer!

CDR
12th November 2009, 11:50 PM
My sharer (who has been sharing for a month) texted me yesterday to say she's just not getting into the whole horse thing like she thought she would, and that she would do the next 4 weeks, but could I look for someone new. So I'm on the hunt for a sharer again......I don't suppose anyone knows of anyone in Warwickshire who wants to share Connie with me?? Going to put some adverts up this weekend.

Helen xx

'not getting into the whole horse thing'?!! What an odd thing to say :p

mermer
13th November 2009, 06:30 PM
My sharer did the summer hols, while we were both off work, and then made all sorts of excuses. I think some people just love the idea of it.................. Good luck with finding some one else.

CDR
13th November 2009, 08:32 PM
I know some people don't take it seriously but I was quite annoyed when I saw a post from the person I used to part-loan from. It was on a different forum but she was advertising for a new sharer and commented "It's hard to find anyone who's serious about it" - well EXCUSE ME! I did loan for a year and a half, it's not like I dropped him after a couple of months! Anyway, clearly I was serious as I went on to get Bailey lol!

Conniecob
13th November 2009, 09:53 PM
Thanks for all your replies. Going to get some ads up on the internet and local countrywide this weekend - so fingers crossed i'll find someone suitable soon.

Helen xx

Mungo Madness
15th November 2009, 02:38 PM
Try equine advertiser :D I put up an ad there for free, and have had so much response that I'm going to see two horses today and possible another. I've had about 4 emails from there alone :)

Conniecob
15th November 2009, 09:49 PM
Thanks Mungo Madness, will give it a try :-)

Helen xx