PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of this chap?

Catg
16th November 2009, 10:27 PM
Totally not what I would normally look for but he caught my eye.

What do you think of him?

Advert Reference HM940E5AB

Loony
16th November 2009, 10:34 PM
Hes really nice. Looks like a good all-rounder. Looks arabx to me. I'm not the best on assessing confo, so I won't even try :lol: but he looks really genuine and not at an unreasonable price either.

Are you looking then?

Catg
16th November 2009, 10:40 PM
That's exactly what I thought Loony.

Nah not looking to buy, I'm happy sharing Zeb but I like to so what's out there and what u can get for your money. And obviously just to look at pictures of horses lol!

vels mum
16th November 2009, 10:42 PM
He looks nice, not fancy breaking in a youngster then? :evilgrin:

Loony
16th November 2009, 10:45 PM
Nothing better than window shopping :D enjoy!

Catg
16th November 2009, 10:47 PM
He looks nice, not fancy breaking in a youngster then? :evilgrin:

Ha ha! I wouldn't have a clue! Would end up getting broken in myself me thinks :pmsl:

Catg
16th November 2009, 10:48 PM
Nothing better than window shopping :D enjoy!

I will thanks! How about you hun, what type are you looking for? x

vels mum
16th November 2009, 10:50 PM
You'd be surprised, how quick you can learn how to handle a youngster, im loving it!

Catg
16th November 2009, 10:53 PM
Good I'm glad you're loving it hun, Vel really is gorgeous so I don't blame you. Maybe if I found one I fell in love with and I had the time I would but working full time and travelling during the week I need something that's been there and done that or we'd never get anywhere!

Loony
16th November 2009, 11:01 PM
I will thanks! How about you hun, what type are you looking for? x

I'm pretty easy going really. Something 15.2hh+, not too young, not too old. Some SJ experience either at home or at shows, just as long as its seen a variety of fences. I'm not after something dead flash, I don't have the money for it!, but nothing too 'plain' :o something with a bit of sparkle. I don't mind bringing on something green if it ticks every other box, but ideally I'd like something to teach me instead of teaching it :) then I can just jump on and go and have fun doing the things I want to do.

Catg
16th November 2009, 11:03 PM
I'm pretty easy going really. Something 15.2hh+, not too young, not too old. Some SJ experience either at home or at shows, just as long as its seen a variety of fences. I'm not after something dead flash, I don't have the money for it!, but nothing too 'plain' :o something with a bit of sparkle. I don't mind bringing on something green if it ticks every other box, but ideally I'd like something to teach me instead of teaching it :) then I can just jump on and go and have fun doing the things I want to do.

Blimey that's pretty much described what I would want if I was looking to buy apart from the size, I'd go for 14.2+.

Loony
16th November 2009, 11:05 PM
I'm a bit of a giant so I look silly on anything below 15.2hh :lol: infact I look silly on anything under 16hh if it's of a fine build.. so I'd be steering clear of something under 16hh that wouldn't take up my mass amounts of leg! :pmsl:

helena
17th November 2009, 05:42 AM
He's very nice. They don't say very much about him though. If I were selling a horse I'd be putting loads down, so it makes you wonder if they've not had him long. Price is good if he really is what it says he is, but he looks older to me.

My Crazy Clan
17th November 2009, 02:40 PM
I would never have said he was warmblood, he looks more new forest x arab or something along them lines.

hes nice though.

Catg
17th November 2009, 02:53 PM
I would never have said he was warmblood, he looks more new forest x arab or something along them lines.

hes nice though.

I think that's why he caught my eye as that's the type I usually go for! :lol:

There's another one which is totally up my street I'm going to put him on here!

Dilbydoos
25th November 2009, 07:31 PM
He looks a sweet chap... Altough wouldnt want to keep him clean!! lol