PDA

View Full Version : What are the chances?

Mrs B
27th November 2009, 03:44 PM
I am probably asking for the impossible here but does anyone think that there is a chance of me getting someone who loves horses, is spoilt like me and dosn't have to go to work, who will be at the yard with me at 8am (winter included), help with the chores etc., etc., who just wants to be around them and hack out with me on my horse and my granddaughter's? I don't want any contribution at all just a "mature" person to share the horses with. Trouble is when my garnddaughter wants to ride and go to shows then that's what will have to be. Surely there must be someone mad enough to want to do that. I know I would if we didn't have the neds. I'm not a talented rider, just a dedicated one. What do you all think? Forgot to say, I have a lovely girl who is fantastic and is also an instructor who comes down twice a week but I know she will be busy soon teaching as she is so good.

Mrs B
27th November 2009, 03:53 PM
Peterborough area.

Catg
27th November 2009, 04:27 PM
Sounds like a jolly good deal to me! If I was still doing shiftwork and lived near you I would be happy with it x

Zeitgeist Mom
27th November 2009, 04:30 PM
Before I got my horses here I would have leapt at the chance of something like that!

Mrs B
27th November 2009, 07:22 PM
Well maybe I will be lucky enough to find a horsey person to go out and about with. Anyone who knows of a spoiled person out there let me know! Thanks.

Anni~Bell
28th November 2009, 07:30 AM
Mrs B I live in the Peterborough Area!!
Shame I have school as I'm on the hunt :(
I can ask around at school if you want as a lot of people are in the pony club and such and one of my friends dad is DC of Burghly Pony Club

Mrs B
29th November 2009, 12:30 AM
Thanks very much Anni Bell. I really need someone who is older and doesn't work as my granddaughter rides after school etc. I need a happy hacker type of person to help out and stroll about the countryside with. Thanks again.

Anni~Bell
29th November 2009, 09:35 AM
I will see what I can do :)

fairyfeet
29th November 2009, 12:46 PM
What about the mothers of the pony club kids? One of them might be interested. I'd put an advert up, sounds ideal to me!