PDA

View Full Version : Woo! Robinsons Sale!

OzzieWelshie
15th December 2009, 03:25 PM
So go on then... whats everyone bought that they probably shouldnt have?!

Ive been very good this time! Only bought myself a numnah :innocent: I also got some dog agility stuff & a ride on saddle cover for christmas prezzies! I usually but loads of random stuff and its like Christmas when it arrives - but now it is actually christmas I have to be restrained!! (unfortunately) :cool:

lilholley
15th December 2009, 04:00 PM
Well I got myself some christmas presents with my mum's card (with her permission obviously!)

I got some jod boots, easy care half chaps, leather gaiters, fluffy seat saver and some gloves!! And guess what? None of it was in the blinking sale!

The doggies have both got a nice fleece though, for drying off after walkies (because at the moment they like to dry themselves on our nice cream kitchen cupboard doors)

Did anyone else find the website absolutely infuriating this morning?

xx

OzzieWelshie
15th December 2009, 04:57 PM
Lilholley - Yes! It was awful, lots of people grabbing bargains I suspect!! Once I had filled my basket, I went to the checkout & it told me I had nothing in my basket! Fortunately it all came back! I would not have been happy if I had to find it all again, especially as it took so long!! I was blaming my reallllly slow computer originally!! & lucky you with your mums card :D

Zeitgeist Mom
15th December 2009, 05:27 PM
I got a new riding hat for myself, and one for each of my daughters, and a snow globe for Samantha

noonoo
15th December 2009, 05:53 PM
I'm tempted to buy some jodphurs!! I have 2 pairs but I want more lol! xxx

lilholley
15th December 2009, 06:16 PM
oh my gosh it was making me mad! at one point I had about 5 dog coats in my basket, including extra small (my dogs are giant schnauzers!)
you should go for it noonoo - you can't have enough jodhpurs :)

Zeitgeist Mom
15th December 2009, 06:37 PM
oh my gosh it was making me mad! at one point I had about 5 dog coats in my basket, including extra small (my dogs are giant schnauzers!)
you should go for it noonoo - you can't have enough jodhpurs :)

I agree! Two pairs??? No where near enough!

noonoo
15th December 2009, 08:03 PM
I want some of the two coloured ones in purple or pink but I don't see any on there :(

Anyone know of any other sites that might do them?

Aeia
15th December 2009, 08:12 PM
I bought Neo a John Whitaker Stable rug for when we move. Didn't have much time this morning and site was so slow so just grabbed that as I needed a stable rug.. might take another look now.

My Crazy Clan
15th December 2009, 09:03 PM
Most of it is sold out.

I need some riding boots that actually fit.