PDA

View Full Version : Does this horse look short?

My Crazy Clan
21st December 2009, 12:10 PM
To you? I know shes only 14'2 but something doesn't look right.

HM946LC9H

Catg
21st December 2009, 12:31 PM
Yes she does look short legged, possibly it's just the angle that the photo was taken at aswell...

vels mum
21st December 2009, 12:39 PM
Yup very short legs for her body size, doesnt mean she isnt a nice horse though, ive known a few fab horses who werenty blessed with height but everything about then said they should have been at least a hand bigger

XenaWarriorPrincess
21st December 2009, 12:46 PM
yer, she does! Story doesnt sound genuine either...

Tiaki
21st December 2009, 01:21 PM
Think it's just the angle of the pic. Sounds a fishy advert anyway to me

xxx

injioho
21st December 2009, 01:35 PM
at first glance she looks like a barrel with tiny legs and a huge head but it does just look like the pic is taken at a funny angle! X

My Crazy Clan
21st December 2009, 01:57 PM
Yup very short legs for her body size, doesnt mean she isnt a nice horse though, ive known a few fab horses who werenty blessed with height but everything about then said they should have been at least a hand bigger

Oh god know I wasn't saying that! I think shes lovely but reminded me of a shetland the way she looked short but wasn't sure if it was just me.

helena
22nd December 2009, 06:02 AM
She could be connie or connie x, there are different types of connie and I've seen heavier purebreds than her, and nothing looks good in a winter coat. The pic is taken at an awful angle. I don't think there is anything dodgy about the add, other than the person bought her on a whim, after all they are willing to do a loan first so she can't be that bad.