PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of these horses?

Loony
22nd December 2009, 02:30 PM
1) Google 'Pocket Nook Farm' - Tia.

2) Horse Deals - Jan10-237
I can't find anywhere to put in the adcode so if you search 'handsome chap out of classic' it should come up, (although its not the first one).

Loony
22nd December 2009, 02:32 PM
If you find anything, let me know too because I'm realising this is HARD.

15.2+, nothing TOO fine, 5-12 years old, got the basics of schooling, will be wanting to SJ so not something that is predominantly(sp?) a dressage horse with no mention of SJ or pictures, or something that says 'doesn't jump', obviously. :lol: Around the North-West area or North-East. Will travel to Staffordshire etc for right one.

CityLights
22nd December 2009, 02:49 PM
i would say they are both a little pricey for rather average allrounder types, but both nice, the mare looks very lazy and wiggles its head from side to side so someone is a sawing rider and its mouth might not be too great, the second one if it is the right one is in northumberland are you sure you can get one from that far north, thats a long way even from me, have you thought about how you will be bringing him home? if the owners can deliver great if not, could be pricey

HM946L30E this looks like with a little love would be nice yes its a trade advert but i dont think thats always negative they might have a few there you could try and if he isnt right there might be another for you to try

HM945BD like this as well, could be a nice little horse, got a really cute kind face

thats all i coudl find really other than a nice dark bay in lacashire which i think you had already posted

Loony
22nd December 2009, 02:51 PM
To be honest I never even looked where Northumberland is. Yeah could be a bit of a stretch.. :lol:

My Crazy Clan
22nd December 2009, 03:07 PM
I like Tia actually.

I like the TB hes got a nice face, looks like he could be cheeky but you never know untill you try. :)

My Crazy Clan
22nd December 2009, 03:20 PM
I love ths chap but I thought it said 1500! :O
Lusitano schoolmaster, I also can't find where to put the code.

I rather like this one but the price is a lot more.
15.1 Appiano Hunter.

I love Rocky the Morgan but I would rather see a photo of him ridden for that price.

What about this one loony - Fantastic Irish Fun horse or HM946LB0A (horsemart)

My Crazy Clan
22nd December 2009, 03:28 PM
HM947P9HA

A bit younger then you want.
HM946MG58

Again a little more pricey.
HM946L96H

xstinkerx
22nd December 2009, 05:58 PM
external links removed

Loony
22nd December 2009, 06:01 PM
Haven't looked at yours yet Rhea.

2nd is absolutely gorgeous stinker but I'm a nervous nelly sometimes so I don't think we'd match. Have looked at the 1st myself but I'm not too in love because she's only 15.2hh, right at the bottom end of my scale.. I'd look a little big I think.

My Crazy Clan
22nd December 2009, 10:39 PM
They might be a dream to ride apple, never mind what colour they are.