PDA

View Full Version : Good buy from Derby House!

chance encounter
24th December 2009, 08:38 PM
Got a good buy for Diggi from Santa in Derby House. He is a rug wrecker but he is only a baba and is still growing too so dont like to spend too much on rugs for him until he has stopped growi.ng So today was looking at the sales in Derby House and they have a rug pack. Three rugs one a combo medium turnout, a standard turnout and a fleece rug. They are normally 99.99 for the three but are reduced to 49.95. How good is that? Got him a nice sky blue but it with be filthy and ripped in no time, lol!!

XenaWarriorPrincess
25th December 2009, 12:26 AM
OH my goodness! Nooooooooooooo CE why oh why did you post this!?!? :lol:
Now i know where my xmas money is going!! :lol:

Sil
25th December 2009, 07:20 PM
Wow, that's a bargain, I was looking at those the other week but they were 99.99 and I didn't want to spend too much because mine wrecks them too and he's an odd shape so I wasn't sure of the fit of those, so I got a Weatherbeeta 3 rug pack from Rideaway for 44.99, I was well pleased, was lucky they only had 2 left and just the right size for mine. It's a medium turnout, a medium/light stable rug and a fleece :)

chance encounter
30th December 2009, 09:11 PM
They've put them up to 70.00 on the internet!!! Dont know whether they had made a mistake or what.

I had to go out and buy Diggi another rug today as he had ripped the side off the one he was wearing when BCE went over this morning. So he has a nice new Saxon. Never had this make before and it fits him quite well although I did feel it was a little short as he is a wee chunky monkey! Definitely grown as we have had to buy 5ft rugs now.

Good job we bought him one though as I received an email from Derby House saying they wouldnt be getting the rugs in until the 20th January but would keep my order as is unless I cancelled it but as they are good buy Im just going to wait for them.

XenaWarriorPrincess
31st December 2009, 11:43 AM
They didnt go small enough for anni luckily for my bank balance :lol:
I did buy her a daisy moo turnout though :D

chance encounter
31st December 2009, 02:44 PM
I saw those Daisy Moo rugs!!

Louise
31st December 2009, 03:21 PM
I just got the moo cow print turnout for tink..25!! and a matching headcollar for 5

Floob
8th January 2010, 06:38 PM
i bought one of those moo cow things too :o
but for Tarquin who happens to be a 15.1hh Cob taking a 6ft3 rug

He looks like an absolute idiot :lol:

gem
8th January 2010, 07:07 PM
I'm awaiting my 6ft3 cow rug for Saf too :D Typical Derby House though..was supposed to be here about a week ago.

XenaWarriorPrincess
8th January 2010, 07:45 PM
I got Anni's yesterday! Although i think its going to be a bit big :(

Alyria Leila
8th January 2010, 07:59 PM
i got leila the daisy moo fleece!

i love it!!

Louise
8th January 2010, 09:24 PM
mine arrived today too