PDA

View Full Version : Falpro Rugs Yes Or No??

Belle
25th December 2009, 04:37 PM
Hi - Just wondered what you thought of FalPro rugs - i've never come across them and wondered if they were any good ??

The Little Magician
25th December 2009, 06:17 PM
One of the best rugs around, especially the ones with the silver antibacterial linings.
Are you getting one?

My Crazy Clan
25th December 2009, 06:57 PM
I've heard good things about them.

Belle
25th December 2009, 07:49 PM
One of the best rugs around, especially the ones with the silver antibacterial linings.
Are you getting one?

I was thinking about it - Want a lite weight with a bit of padding they do a
40g but I've ever seen there rugs so was pondering !!

Lucy B
25th December 2009, 10:28 PM
definite ' YES' they are really good rugs just pretty expensive thats all...hence why i don't have them :(

Squid
25th December 2009, 10:29 PM
Excellent. I've had the cheaper range which was the slumberdown and they lasted me 4 years!

CityLights
25th December 2009, 10:36 PM
Fab rugs but dont seem to be stocked by many places which is a shame, I used to have a Fal and now have a slumber down whcih i think is their more budget range which is also very good

Belle
26th December 2009, 09:23 PM
Thanks everyone - I'm dead chuffed managed to pick up the one I wanted off ebay for 50 brand new - result !!

gemma1309
26th December 2009, 11:08 PM
I love Fal-Pro rugs and if I had the money my horses would only have these rugs and wetaherbeeta. Love them. justin has had his Fal Pro Saracen stable rug for 12 years and it comes up as good as new every year, fits like a glove and he is cosy all winter. I got a good deal on a Fal fly rug this year for Sasha (didnt think it would last a week before being trashed) and surprisingly enough it lasted 4 months and with a few minor patches will do next summer... fal Pro rugs all the way x xx

Aeia
27th December 2009, 12:08 PM
I bought Neo one last winter off ebay... He trashed it within a week! Then again he's a rug wrecker!

This year I bought him a MW Rhino turnout, so much tougher than any other rug and so far not even a small tear in the outer. He's managed a small nick in the lining but that's it so far. Love it!

Belle
27th December 2009, 06:59 PM
Yeh they are good Belle has a Rhino lite weight with no fill - unfortunately they then jump up fill wise - She had a medium weight one 200g fill but she was melting in it !! :o:o- so just sold that on ebay and bought her the Fal Pro Chieftan with 40g fill - hoping she'll be far more comfortable :D

solitare
27th December 2009, 07:52 PM
i have a cheiftan and love it , i do find that they come up a bit on the small side tho !!!

Belle
28th December 2009, 11:34 PM
i have a cheiftan and love it , i do find that they come up a bit on the small side tho !!!

Oh b***** !!! Oh well will have to wait and see