PDA

View Full Version : Who would you like to borrow for a day?

Woudina
30th December 2009, 04:31 PM
If this isn't in the right forum, please move it!

So, imagine you can borrow the horse/horses of a EW member, which horse would it be?

And if you could borrow a famous horse for a day, which one would that be?

I haven't been on EW for a long time, but you all have some beautiful and sweet horses. But, If I really had to choose it would be Hippo's Deanna! What a brilliant horse is that! Or Winter Icicle from Kujanara! I love the facial expression of her horse!

If I would have to pick a famous horse, it would be Moorlands Totilas.He can move!:scared:

Loony
30th December 2009, 04:39 PM
I'd like to borrow Biddy's Boy for a day, for obvious reasons :lol:

But a more 'fun' answer, I love Bek's Taran too.

As for famous horses, Ben Maher's Robin Hood!

Zeitgeist Mom
30th December 2009, 05:17 PM
If I could borrow a horse just for one day, then it would be something that could jump huuuuge - just to feel what it's like. Would also like to borrow a classical dressage horse for a day, and a really enormous shire.

But I wouldn't want to keep them for more than a day :lol:

My Crazy Clan
30th December 2009, 06:27 PM
God there is SO many on here I would love to meet but one would have to be Bicky's Kinnzy, I want her and Magic to have babies! :P :D

Milton would be my celeb horse.

Tiaki
30th December 2009, 07:17 PM
Celeb horse would be Blue Hors Matinae (sp), just adore that mare.

As for an EW horse, there are so many. A couple that come to mind straight off though are Chescars Troy, would love to take him hunting :lol: and Emm's Colby, to have a cuddle :p

xxx

Laura T
30th December 2009, 07:19 PM
Another for Totilas I think and from EW - depends what mood I was in;

For a fun hack - Ness' Kissie
Jumping - Deanna
To look at - I like CE's Darli but he is far too little for me!

eeek
30th December 2009, 08:06 PM
I would like to take Uva for a fast hack :)

Or maybe Lacey, now she IS a fun ride! But I rode her a couple of years ago before her recent hiccup so might not manage her now :(

Famous horses, hmmm. I once got the chance to ride one of the best pacers in Wales in a race, but there was something wrong with her back at the time. Would like to ride or drive her on form! Mind you Vinny VERY nearly beat her in his last race.

I think a gallop on Sea The Stars would be OK :)

chescar
30th December 2009, 08:12 PM
I don't know any famous horses so I'm gonna say black beauty - go for a nice gallop across those fields in the film.

EW horse...you very own Finnea - she is adorable

vels mum
30th December 2009, 09:58 PM
EW horse would have to be Autumns Charlie, so I could test drive him before backing Vel to feel what a friesian is like under saddle!

Woudina
30th December 2009, 10:01 PM
I don't know any famous horses so I'm gonna say black beauty - go for a nice gallop across those fields in the film.

EW horse...you very own Finnea - she is adorable

Awww.. :D Thanks!

Teej
30th December 2009, 10:18 PM
I would love to get my hands on that beautiful little filly of yours for a day :).

I love loads of famous horses but wouldn't mind 'a go' on Ellen Whittakers 'Ladina B' - I love her bucking antics. For dressage it would have to 'Blue Hors Matine' - the amazing freestyle dancing horse - the best horse video on You Tube :worship: Going to have to have another look now :)

Evening Star
30th December 2009, 10:44 PM
would love to steal *cough* I mean borrow :P Deanna plus many others for various reasons!
Famous horse would have to be Lenamore- love him!

scewae
31st December 2009, 08:02 AM
I would love to have Bionic hoof aka Burnies Tilly for the day, she sounds such fun to hack out.

fell lover
1st January 2010, 08:32 PM
Casper's Otis would be one of my choices as there is something about him. Another is Bicky's Kinzzy - have seen her in real life and she is gorgeous!!!!

Famous one would be Milton or Ryan's Son

Bay Chaos
2nd January 2010, 12:15 AM
I'd like to borrow Jane's Stan, but she'd probably worry I'd not return him as I think he is so fab!

loubylou
2nd January 2010, 12:23 AM
I would like to take Uva for a fast hack :)

Funny as I want to borrow Vinny to do the very same thing- I want to experience pacing on him!! Shame you arent closer so we cant box somewhere and do a real life swap!!

Another moorland tortilas fan here- but I dont think I would want to actually ride him as would never do him justice!

XenaWarriorPrincess
2nd January 2010, 12:20 PM
I would love to borrow Freddie for the day!!

As for famous horses i would have loved the opportunity to have a go on best mate or detroit city. I longed to own detroit city when he was alive...he was the only grey i have ever really liked, they dont appeal to me normally!

injioho
2nd January 2010, 12:31 PM
I wouldn't mind 'a go' on Ellen Whittakers 'Ladina B' - I love her bucking antics.

Definately, she looks so much fun to ride!

and from here it would probably have to be, ermmmmmm

Finnea or Taran

injioho
2nd January 2010, 12:32 PM
ooh and chescar's Troy

Burnie
2nd January 2010, 05:27 PM
I'd love to borrow Osci's Oscar for the day, he seems like lots of fun!

And for the famous horse, it would have to be Kauto Star :D

Bek B
2nd January 2010, 06:07 PM
Famous horse would be Phillipe Karl's Odin. Perhaps i could have a go at some high school airs.

As for EW horses - I'd like Vinny to show me pacing.
We once had a few people with Criollos on here, I'd like to ride one of them.

beks the artist
2nd January 2010, 08:52 PM
Ok here are mine:

I would LOVE to take Vinny on a long fast hack maybe to a pub... :P

Also I would like to have a go on Brithdir Barrd's Jake - to see if he really is like my Jakes to ride! LOL!

And I would love to have another gallop on Galli (Frankie's Dun mare) I have never gone so fast in my who life!!!

Also would really like to have a go on Ollie (Bek B's Coblet) and Lucy B's Millie when she is better! :D Am being greedy now :D

xx

ness
2nd January 2010, 11:09 PM
I would borrow ness's Kissie but she is quite possessive of her so maybe she wouldn't let me!!!:lol:

Famous horses, mmmm, I'd like to gallop really really fast on a racehorse. Any would do as long as it let me stay on!

You can come and ride my girl, anytime, Jane!:D

Pie_x
3rd January 2010, 12:24 AM
Famous horses - the old boy Moscow Flyer, used to love him! I think he'd still cut it for a gallop!

EW - Either Jane's Stan or Ahrena's Lacey - she'd be so much fun if i was more confident!

sparkey
3rd January 2010, 07:41 AM
Pie x Moscow Flyer is now turning his hoof to riding club. He now does some showjumping for fun at my local club in Ireland with the Irish Horse Welfare Trust. He is a gorgous boy.

I'd love to have a go on Matinee too but having tried to ride my friends advanced horse and not being able to ride her left ear, I think that would just end up being embarrassing for all of us! lol.

From EW I have a huge list! Some of them are Chubbles, Vinny, Bean, Freddie, Deanna and casper CB's John.

Pie_x
3rd January 2010, 01:23 PM
ohh wow! Hes still leading a good life then. Thats great to hear, bless him :) x

bicky
3rd January 2010, 01:37 PM
Ah thats lovely Rhea and Fell Lover!!! She's here for you both anytime! :D

You could take turns with her and of course I want her back sparkling clean! That should put you off for life! :cheekywink:

If I could have a famous horse for one day it would be Blue Circle Boy - Lee Pearsons para olympic dressage horse! He's truly beautiful!

Pie_x
3rd January 2010, 02:30 PM
Awww Jane! Who would decline that little love?! Hehee, ok aslong as you get annie woken up and going for me thats fine! Poor little Stan, all these fans hey he'll be worn out! x

Welly
3rd January 2010, 07:11 PM
The Flys Kevin :love: :love: :love: :love:

And famous hores I'd love to have a shot on Headly Brittania!! xx

Autumn
4th January 2010, 10:22 AM
EW horse would have to be Autumns Charlie, so I could test drive him before backing Vel to feel what a friesian is like under saddle!

Ah thanks Vels Mum! Pity you're so far away as you'd be more than welcome to ride him, plus it'd give me a chance to get some ridden photos of him!!

I'd have to choose black beauty and Milton as my famous horses to ride.

I'd love to have a ride on Jess's Una now she's backed and I can't remember the other EW person by name, but she has the Andalucians, they are stunning!

Jessica
11th January 2010, 01:37 PM
Ah thanks Vels Mum! Pity you're so far away as you'd be more than welcome to ride him, plus it'd give me a chance to get some ridden photos of him!!

I'd have to choose black beauty and Milton as my famous horses to ride.

I'd love to have a ride on Jess's Una now she's backed and I can't remember the other EW person by name, but she has the Andalucians, they are stunning!

You're more than welcome to come and have a ride on Una :D

I would also go for your Charlie as it would be nice to ride a friesian that has been schooled at stuff (we're still at the basics lol) as i love the rocking horse trot :D