PDA

View Full Version : How to find Private land/yards.....

Tiaki
2nd January 2010, 04:10 PM
.....in an unknown area??

Sorry, I will stop flooding the board soon :ashamed: I will so regret this later, am working tonight and the time I was meant to be sleeping has been spent looking at yards and houses :innocent::evilgrin:

Anyway, how on earth do I look for private land/yards to rent in an area I have no knowledge of at all??

Any good websites? I really have no idea where to start :confused:

xxx

GR & Me
2nd January 2010, 05:25 PM
Yeah internet searches can be really good depends how large an area you are willing to cover to find land.

I live in a town so I put up signs in our three pet shops and tack shop and got great land for my two all to myself. Only a couple of minutes from my house!

Tiaki
2nd January 2010, 07:21 PM
Thanks guys. Am searching like crazy to see what's about but nothing as yet

xxx

Tiaki
2nd January 2010, 07:33 PM
Shaz - I have posted a list of possible places in my thread in General Chat called "Finding Property" :)

xxx

My Crazy Clan
3rd January 2010, 09:30 PM
Sorry might have missed you post but would you rather find a house with land or are you not fussed?

I would try googling or looking in the houses for sale papers.

Tiaki
3rd January 2010, 09:32 PM
If I can find a house with land Rhea then perfect but it all depends on location and price. I'm quite happy to not have the horses at home but would like them as local as possible :)

xxx

fairyfeet
4th January 2010, 12:27 AM
Sit down with the local yellow pages and phone the local farmers! It works!
Most farmers have the facilities, but wont advertise due to thieves casing the farm.