PDA

View Full Version : trick riding

spirit
13th January 2010, 09:52 PM
cant do it myself, but lots of my mates do, infact one of them has a stunt team

anyone else love it?

daytona
14th January 2010, 07:26 AM
You need to be talking to cyberhorse he is invovled in it all.
There a a guy that lives round the corner from me who teaches the 'knight' for the the royal armouries in Leeds.
Yes I love to see them in action its amazing the bond and trust between horse and rider.

Zeitgeist Mom
14th January 2010, 07:50 AM
Yeah, cyberhorse seems to have diappeared again. Hope he comes back, his posts were really interesting. If you look up his past posts you'll see he posted some really great photos.

mrs flyboy
14th January 2010, 05:31 PM
Flyboy used to do it as part of a stunt team.

spirit
14th January 2010, 10:15 PM
cool thats interesting. do you know which team he worked for? i have mates in a few of them.. the devils horsemen, horses impossible, horsemen of the apocolypse etc

mrs flyboy
15th January 2010, 10:38 AM
The Devil's horsemen spirit!

spirit
15th January 2010, 07:54 PM
hahahahahahahahaha

PM me his name

cyberhorse
26th May 2010, 07:02 AM
Hello, yes I did dissappear - i've been in Dubai in a show and lost track of reality as you do!

gallopinggelding
26th May 2010, 05:49 PM
I would love to see trick/stunt riding live if i could knock twenty or so years off the clock id love to have a go had some circus/theatre horses stabled for a few months at old livery place and they taught my horse to bow havent done much practice with him lately moved yards cyberhorse are you going to put pix up of your show would be good to see

cyberhorse
29th May 2010, 08:13 AM
Where are you, i will tell you if we have a show near you. I have put the first few pix in a new introductions thread, i'm not used to the format of this site as to where to put them. In pictures i suppose! I'm so dumb sometimes. I'll get on it :)