PDA

View Full Version : Naf Slimline supplement

amandaxx1
15th January 2010, 11:46 PM
Has anyone used the Naf Slimline supplement? I went to the feed place today and bought some and was just wondering if anyone used it/ had had good results/ heard anything about it etc.

It says it is designed for very good doers on a restricted diet, boosts metabalism and provides vits and minerals. Thought I would give it a go, I was looking at a similar Global Herbs one but it was really expensive so never bothered. The Slimline was only 18.90 for a tub to last 2 months so I figured its not the end of the world if I dont see any benefits. Will obviously keep on with regular exercise (as regular as I can with weather lol) and permenantly restricted diet!!

Will keep you all updated anyway on how it goes, thought the people with fatties might be interested ;)

gem
17th January 2010, 01:41 AM
Ooh you'll have to let us know how you get on with it. Sounds like it might work on my dotty barrel!

Bay Chaos
17th January 2010, 09:12 PM
I know that Kym (Harley-bear) uses it and says it works. maybe she'll see this post tomorrow or it may be worth PM'ing her.

amandaxx1
17th January 2010, 11:20 PM
Thanks BC think I will do that! He likes it anyway so Im just building it into his feed gradually at the moment

amandaxx1
19th January 2010, 09:05 AM
Thank you HB thats encouraging.

I saw your story when I read up about it before but never realised it was someone on here! Is 690kg a typo or is that what he actually weighed? He looks amazing now.

Gunna keep weighing him every weekend and see how we go. The snow obviously hasnt helped, he wont have been ridden for 6 weeks by the time I come to ride him this weekend and has been having extra haylege in the field which I hate as I have been doing really well cutting back his haylege. He gets 2 feeds a day just so his routine is in line with all the other horses but he literally gets about a deasert spoon of Happy Hoof, garlic, a couple of carrots and now the Slimline.

He isnt horrifically big at the moment but he is too big, I need to shift some weight before the spring grass comes back x

amandaxx1
19th January 2010, 12:29 PM
OK thanks, will weigh every few weeks instead. Photos is a good idea aswell