PDA

View Full Version : Jesus Christ!

My Crazy Clan
22nd January 2010, 11:01 PM
HM951D52G :eek:

coloredred
22nd January 2010, 11:17 PM
Wow that's a big jump, i'd be a bit worried about how much he's hunted from a young age though especially as he's so big.

My Crazy Clan
23rd January 2010, 01:44 PM
He really doesn't look comftable...

lozy
23rd January 2010, 02:19 PM
Pressuming this is a Horsemart ref. I'm in agreement with Welly what the problem? He just looks like he has got a bit under his jumps..

XenaWarriorPrincess
23rd January 2010, 02:25 PM
If you look carefully in the first one there is a natural coloured pole from the top of the wings to the fence line (or is that just me imagining it :lol:!?)
I think there is something fishy about it, if its that decent a horse why such a low price?!? Being parrot mouthed nor a bit cold backed is nothing to worry about unless they are understating the cold backed bit :S But if he has been a masters horse he cant be that bad.
hmmm...

casper_cb
23rd January 2010, 02:48 PM
I think it looks OK. As for price, there's not much market for a nearly 18hh cold backed horse that need riding every day. To me the fact they say he's cold backed if not ridden every day does not quite ring true, as to me a horse is cold backed irrespective of how often you ride them. So to me they could be implying he can run off, get quite bolshy if not ridden daily, scary on an 18hh boy.

XenaWarriorPrincess
23rd January 2010, 03:05 PM
I dont see a problem with the jump either, but the natural pole is an explanation for overjumping what looks like a cross pole :lol:
Obviously there isnt much market for it as a leisure horse but i think there must be something more to it as if it was a masters horse for however long why wasnt it snapped up for hunting :?

My Crazy Clan
23rd January 2010, 05:00 PM
The first photo - There is an extra poll, look between the photos, its on the highest point.
To me its uncomfortably high, I didn't say there was anything wrong with him.

Loony
23rd January 2010, 11:31 PM
The horse is 17.3hh, so its not the same as looking at that jump and imagining something 16hh tackling it.

To me it doesn't look like he's uncomfortable at all, his ears are pricked in each one. It just looks like really bad timing.. the photo would look a lot better if they had taken the shot just as he was pushing off with his hind legs. Both of those jumps are him already on top of it, and no offence to anyone, but I really don't like pictures like that, they just never seem to look any good. Obviously there are some exceptions, but generally they look bad.

Lucy
24th January 2010, 12:29 PM
Don't see the problem really??

BEX101
24th January 2010, 01:42 PM
i'd want to know more about the cold backed thing!

My Crazy Clan
24th January 2010, 01:42 PM
I wouldn't have said his ears where forward in the first, more uneven/unsure.

I guess your right in the fact it could be the photos, they are rather unflattering.

helena
25th January 2010, 06:48 AM
photos aren't good, but he certainly can jump. Would be more concerned about the fact that he has to be ridden every day.

piccolo
25th January 2010, 04:58 PM
Nothing wrong with it, but he looks to be very powerfull!

funkyboots
30th January 2010, 06:57 PM
i'd need a ladder to get on and would'nt need field gateways anymore!!!

easyrider
1st February 2010, 02:18 PM
the feed bill is enought to put me off

GreyEventer
1st February 2010, 04:03 PM
he looks fab...probably not snapped up for hunting as he is probably considered "old" and having been hunted as a masters horse will have had a fair amount of wear and tear...
Could make a lovely horse, although the cold backed thing is a bit odd?!

My Crazy Clan
1st February 2010, 05:55 PM
Hes only 9, only 1k