PDA

View Full Version : safe and sound??

XxFudgexX
26th January 2010, 08:18 PM
does anyone feed this? I went to buy some happy hoof today but they were out and said they had safe and sound in so Itook a bag, not opened it yet just wondering if anyone fed it if it was similar to happy hoof, thanks

also it was about 2. cheaper....

CityLights
26th January 2010, 08:21 PM
never heard of it, if your looking forsomething similar why not try Hifi original/lite im not sure if it would be much cheaper but im sure it should be spillers also do a cool fiber whcih is near enough the same stuff that might be a bit cheaper as well

fairyfeet
26th January 2010, 08:32 PM
Yes Max often has it. Its similar to Happy Hoof but has more nuggets in it. Basically the same ingredients though just prepared differently. Another one that Max like is Healthy hooves. That has the added vitamins ect sprayed on so every scoop has exactly the same level of nutrients. Max likes them all, so I do tend to swop between the three as he get bored and then refuses to eat it. Healthy hooves is a bit dearer than safe and sound but cheaper than happy hoof but goes further than safe and sound as ingredients are lighter (no nuggets)

gemma1309
26th January 2010, 09:22 PM
Its similar to happy hoof although darker in colour and more nuggets in it. I fed old mare this and she loved it. i think its cheaper as it is in smaller bag (mless this has changed lately) so when you work it out don't think it is any cheaper, although if i rmember correctly to get the full vits and mins out of it you need to feed alot more than happy hoof, could be wrong as it has been a few years since I have fed it.