PDA

View Full Version : Unusual horse...

amandaxx1
1st February 2010, 11:25 PM
HM950O52G

Very different I think, Ive never seen a horse with colouring like that before! I think he's lovely, would turn heads at a show Im sure ..

vels mum
1st February 2010, 11:32 PM
He is very nice, handsome lad!
Fits Loons criteria (I think) but she might be looking for something a bit lighter.
Ive seen horses that colour before, in fact a lot of Shetties up here have that colouring.

amandaxx1
1st February 2010, 11:36 PM
Apart fromt he price tag VM, its a bit :scared:

But if I had that kind of budget (and I was a stone lighter) I would quite like him

Loony
1st February 2010, 11:44 PM
Love his colouring, I've seen lots of lovely lemon and white (not sure on the correct terminology!) horses in the past, have loved them all.

This guy seems poorly put together though from the pictures, although you can't see much. Don't know, he just looks odd.

helena
2nd February 2010, 06:50 AM
Unusual colouring, unusual price, unusual conformation! Looks an honest horse though, and at least he's not shown in a gag, drop, martingale being pulled around and overfaced like a lot of muppets on horsemart seem to do.

Meeny Miny Mo
2nd February 2010, 11:38 AM
my puzzle was that type of colouring although slightly more chestnutty if that makes sense. He will eventually go grey unfortunatley

amandaxx1
2nd February 2010, 02:02 PM
Didnt pay attention to much else to be honest, was really commenting on his colouring. He looks very young I think too?

Zeitgeist Mom
2nd February 2010, 02:18 PM
I love dun / white, or palomino / white. He looks more like a roan / white. Very nice though - looks like a Clydie cross.

Crazy price though!

XenaWarriorPrincess
2nd February 2010, 03:21 PM
He looks very babyish!! I thought the same ZM - has a very clydie type colouring!
Pretty colour but wayyy overpriced!!