PDA

View Full Version : Prices

Zeitgeist Mom
3rd February 2010, 09:24 PM
Is it just me, or are horse prices going up again? With all the looking for Loony horses lately, I've been quite shocked at the prices. Not too long ago I was thinking there were loads of reasonably priced horses going, but suddenly there seem to be so many way over priced.

BEX101
3rd February 2010, 09:35 PM
Its getting to that time of year tho. Come spring prices will rocket!

My Crazy Clan
3rd February 2010, 10:26 PM
Yep, spring is in the aiiiir!

Loony
3rd February 2010, 11:24 PM
I better get moving fast eh!

nic
4th February 2010, 10:48 AM
Deffinately gone up!!

I started looking, just browsing in October and the prices were low, around Xmas, prices were lower again....after xmas, nothing for sale and prices frozen for those that were forsale ( lol) then after i went to see Magic and decided shes the one all the prices seemed to shoot through the roof:scared:

There is nothing out there now for my budget and the height of horse Id need so Magic came at the right time:D

Loony bin...yes get your butt into gear:p You will be wanting to view horses most weekends..or even a few viewings on a weekend:D Psst good luck on Sat!!

bicky
4th February 2010, 11:44 AM
Prices people are asking are definately on the up - but is this actually what is being paid for them? I'm not so sure sellers are getting what they ask! :cheekywink:

CityLights
4th February 2010, 11:59 AM
I dont really look much anymore everything i want i cant afford even a horse with a little dressage expereince at Elementary is stupidly expensive

I always think prics dont make sense your average allrounder that has done little of anything is often nearly the same price or not much less than a proven well bred horse,

i think the rpice drop has only really effected your private seller though one of my bosses deals alot and he hasnt needed to drop his prices and is still selling plenty and has plenty of interest

amandaxx1
4th February 2010, 12:01 PM
I thought this too actually..