PDA

View Full Version : Do I need to register my horse somewhere?

CDR
3rd February 2010, 09:48 PM
I bought Bailey back in September but haven't registered anywhere that he now belongs to me. Is it something I need to do (I'm thinking it probably is!) and who do I register with?

CDR
3rd February 2010, 09:58 PM
I filled in my details but didn't send it anywhere, oops! Does it tell you where to send it in the passport? Thing is it's an American passport so presumably I don't send it there!

BEX101
3rd February 2010, 10:00 PM
What breed is he and who is he registered with?

CDR
3rd February 2010, 10:05 PM
He's TB and I can't remember who he's registered with. Wetherby's maybe? That seems to ring a bell. Would have to check his passport but it's in the safe at work!

lilholley
3rd February 2010, 10:05 PM
it says in the back of the passport where to send it :)

My Crazy Clan
3rd February 2010, 10:25 PM
Its best too, I need to do jesters, its been 5 years already :lol:

Betseyboo
3rd February 2010, 10:38 PM
Yep you do!!! It should explain on the passport or give you a helpline.
Rhea, 5 yrs !!!!!! xxx

lilholley
3rd February 2010, 10:39 PM
lol this is why you get a horse thats had 5 owners and only 2 names on the passport!

My Crazy Clan
3rd February 2010, 10:42 PM
:lol: Yep, I am very unorganized with things like this, I've had him since he was 6months all, he used to belonged to my friend but after a few weeks didn't want him, so yes I must get it done asap although he isn't going any where.

Louise
4th February 2010, 08:09 PM
I don't think I sent away Tink's passport,,,

I filled a form in online and they sent me a sticker to put in the new owner bit

AliW
4th February 2010, 08:23 PM
some passports dont have a section to change ownership. A passport is proof of the pony not proof of ownership