PDA

View Full Version : Found the most amazing Gadget and want to share it

Belle
17th February 2010, 08:44 PM
I've been having real problems with my back and haynet filling has been one of the many tasks that has given me grief.

Not any more :D - whilst looking for a haynet filler ring on the internet I purely by chance came across the following product - HAYMATE - its fabulous !! It seems expensive at 125 but well worth it. The Chiroractor is costing me 30 a trip so feel it will soon pay for itself.

It makes filling your nets so easy, quick and is so so easy on your back I've just filled six without a twinge when I'd usually be struggling - I really can't recommend it enough. If you suffer with your back or just have lot of nets to fill its worth considering.

gem
17th February 2010, 08:52 PM
Orrrr...you could spend a fiver on a fold out clothes dryer rack thing instead :) One of those that folds out to make a U shape if you look at it from the top. Does the same job.

Belle
17th February 2010, 08:56 PM
Yeh thats what I thought, tried it but it kept collapsing !! So ended up bending further so defeated the object :lol: It was also to low so was bending to fill nets.

Anni~Bell
17th February 2010, 08:57 PM
You could make something yourself just as easily but the principal is great!

Belle
17th February 2010, 09:01 PM
You could make something yourself just as easily but the principal is great!

Yeh you probably could if you had the time, skill and could be arsed !! Sadly I'd rather just pay up !!

Belle
17th February 2010, 09:06 PM
OMG how much?!

I used to have one of those exact designs but with thin little metal legs that cost 15 back in 1998!!

These days i just have 2 small hooks on the wall that work a treat!

That was my immediate thoughts but my back has been agony and seeing chiropractor has cost me a fortune and still paying out - so I thought in my case it was worth the investment.... All the other similiar things I have seen were also too low so was still bending all the time.

dun blonde
17th February 2010, 09:19 PM
I must admit it looks expensive for what it is,but OTOH if it's saving you pain and discomfort then is well worth the money:)

125 is a small price to pay for not having a crocked back!!

Hope it turns out to be as good a 'mate' to you as the ad say's it will;)

vels mum
17th February 2010, 09:36 PM
Good product but surely much cheaprer to make yourself, better watch with posting the link, you will be in trouble :(

Belle
17th February 2010, 09:37 PM
Good product but surely much cheaprer to make yourself, better watch with posting the link, you will be in trouble :(

Woops just have been I didn't realise I couldn't do this but thanks for the warning anyway !! :o

Bay Chaos
17th February 2010, 09:49 PM
Looks good, however, I hate filling haynets to the extent that all three of mine now have haybars. I only use haynets for travelling now.

fairyfeet
17th February 2010, 10:30 PM
A friend made me one! A large metal ring with hooks on and its made to fit onto a sack barrow! Makes filling haynets a doddle!

amandaco
19th February 2010, 10:31 PM
or make a hay bar and do away with nets!hehe

Lesley_78
21st February 2010, 09:06 PM
It does look great but I wouldnt pay 125 for it robinsons do a wall mounted hayfiller for under 17 failing that just get the kids on the yard to do it, I give ours a haynet each and first one back with the net full gets a prize lol

amandaxx1
21st February 2010, 10:16 PM
Lol someone said I should get one of these cos my back is really bad - I dont have that kind of money though so croucking on the floor crippled in pain will continue for the time being!!!