PDA

View Full Version : Charlie needs a new sharer!

Autumn
18th February 2010, 01:45 PM
Charlie's current sharer who has looked after him for two years has just sent an email saying that for financial reasons she can no longer afford to continue. She has explained how hard a decision it has been and would like to continue if she could in anyway.

So i've explained that I will still advrtise for a new sharer and that if there are any days/weekends I can't do, I will offer them to her FOC as she'll be helping me out. She has given a months notice so it gives me some time to sort things out. I wish I could say to her to continue as we are but at no charge but I just can't afford to do that at the moment with my husband being made redundant before Xmas.

So, I'll be posting some adverts on different classifieds and shops over the next week or so, it will be interesting to see what response there is.

Fingers crossed for me!! x

chescar
18th February 2010, 01:48 PM
Fingers crossed you find someone.
I have just found a 'helper' rather than sharer for Troy 2xdays a week - just gives me a couple of days off.

-Dani-
18th February 2010, 03:03 PM
Good luck finding a sharer - I'm a sharer currently, and I love it! It's a shame you and your current sharer can't continue but I'm sure she understands. Good luck in your search there are some nice sharers out there, promise! :D Hehe Dani x

vels mum
18th February 2010, 06:48 PM
Youll have no problem finding a sharer for the lovely Charlie, good luck with it, sorry to hear about your hubby being made redundant :(

Mungo Madness
18th February 2010, 10:55 PM
Ah that sucks :( But good luck finding another sharer!