PDA

View Full Version : My absolute perfect horse is for sale,

CityLights
19th February 2010, 05:51 PM
Wish i had the money, but omg i want this horse,
In Horse and Hound 17hhs Spotted Gelding, pretty pants photo but i saw him for sale as a baby and really liked him then

he is by one of my fave stallions who is no longer at stud, out of a fantastic mare BIG spotty young enough to of done something but not so old that its been messed with too much and actually in my price range

SOOooo Unfair, nothing like that ever comes up for sale, if only it was six months later and Kizzie had been sold

Zeitgeist Mom
19th February 2010, 09:25 PM
How much is he? I know someone else who wouldn't mind a spotty ;) :lol:

XenaWarriorPrincess
19th February 2010, 09:26 PM
Is it the one by Dance with wolves?!? I looove that stallion!!
He looks nice from what i can see from the pic!
Sorry that doesnt help does it :lol:

chescar
19th February 2010, 09:29 PM
Its always the way thought isn't it. When you actually start looking there is nothing you like - well it is for me

Sasca
19th February 2010, 09:56 PM
i saw him a drooled. I love DWW stally as well and was looking at his foals for Hazel.

It looked like a lovely horse but a low price. not often they come around at that mark so i hope he's all ok!

CityLights
20th February 2010, 03:50 PM
Yeah its the one by Dances with Wolves, who is retired from stud now, so unfair, would of been another i might of put Kizzie too, so unfair is just the horse i would of bought if i had the room and money

amandaco
24th February 2010, 09:28 AM
blimey you arent kidding about the pic! could be a lama for all you can see
shame would like to see what it actually looks like! they dont often come up, esp not at that size!