PDA

View Full Version : why is he so cheap?

mad horse 3
26th February 2010, 09:20 PM
HM004H800

What do you think to this horse?

He seems to have done a bit of everything, however doesn't seem proved in anything.
Windsucks..

But still seems incredibly cheap, generally from what I've been seeing your looking at around 3k for a horse like this minus the windsucking.

Think its just taken a LOT of for windsucking!

It's not a HUGE problem, not the ideal or anything but think he's incredibly cheap if windsucking is his only downfall.

I'm no pushover, I know the fact them saying he'll jump for you, just sit there probably means he rushes, knows his job too well etc etc - but really.. !

He's cheap!

Shed some light???

My Crazy Clan
26th February 2010, 11:21 PM
Maybe its the windsucking?

He is lovely.

Lesley_78
26th February 2010, 11:53 PM
He is lovely no idea why he's cheap

BEX101
27th February 2010, 08:52 AM
I'd be wary. Its a dealer and if they though they could get more without any repercussions they would.

funkyboots
27th February 2010, 09:55 AM
3 even well balanced paces....so which one is he unbalanced on..lol..does he walk home like a drunk? looks ok...if hes a dealer then he probably got him for under a thousand. i know one and he can buy a horse (up to 12 thou) and his kids are with the bhjs thingy(not in right order i know) they win a few and sell on (sometimes adding 5-10 thous) as a bhsj horse

CityLights
27th February 2010, 10:19 AM
I dont think he is that cheap really, i wouldnt pay much more than that for him even if he didnt windsuck, there are lots of his type around, that do a little of everything but nothing brilliantly, and horses still arent selling fantastically

sparkey
27th February 2010, 10:30 AM
That does seem pretty cheap, especially considering this: HM004HD3D (which is pretty much the same kind of horse but a hand smaller) is 4500!

helena
27th February 2010, 02:24 PM
I guess he probably windsucks a lot more than they are letting on, otherwise I would expect a horse of that size to be going for 3k, unless there is something else wrong with him too. I know we are in a recession and prices are down, but I was offered 3500 for my horse who is almost a hand smaller and will be 13 this year, and all he has done is local shows.

helena
28th February 2010, 06:18 AM
Yes its a dealer, but the other horse they have listed is for 3750, which although a hand bigger has done absolutely nothing and is pictured doing a jump my daughter's shettie x could do!