PDA

View Full Version : Nissan Terrano

vels mum
2nd March 2010, 12:58 AM
So ive just bought a Nissan Terrano 4x4 7 seater 2.7 engine

Just wondering if anyone has one or has pulled a trailer with one?

What they are like on fuel consumption.

Good and bad points?

Bay Chaos
2nd March 2010, 02:02 AM
I don't have a terrano, but I do have an x-trail which is the smaller version of.... and it tows brilliently and is great on furl consumption, so I'd imagine the terrano would be pretty good too.

annmarie
2nd March 2010, 09:05 AM
we borrowed a nissan terrano 2.7 short wheel base in summer and pulled a trailer with aero and 3 adults in the cab diesel hardly went down and we went to friezlands in greenfield oldham all hills no probs

doodledoo
7th March 2010, 05:05 PM
my friend has one and has never complained so presume its ok, will have to remember to ask next time i see her!

Teej
7th March 2010, 05:20 PM
A lady at my yard has one and I was asking her about it the day as we are looking for a 4x4 at the moment. She had only good things to say about it and she said that towing with it is a dream.

Did you get an imported one? I saw some imported ones advertised a few months ago with very low mileage and at a very good price. I might look into that again.

vels mum
7th March 2010, 07:39 PM
Well we have had it for a few days now and its a dream to drive, pulled a trailer with a round bale with it yesterday but its ultimate test will be thursday when I pull Vel to my RI's place....we are going to start the backing process!!! woohoo