PDA

View Full Version : I really like her for some reason!

Loony
17th September 2009, 05:37 PM
HM933L51A

She's not really something I'd be drawn to usually, I just love her colouring!

Mungo Madness
17th September 2009, 05:50 PM
ohh he is nice!

Although I think he looks better in english tack then western :P I think the noseband breaks up his face a little bit, but he is rather usual (in a good way!)

Loony
17th September 2009, 05:59 PM
I was thinking of putting he'd look better in English tack but didn't want to offend anyone that rides Western! Although everyone has different opinions don't they :D

I've always hated bridles with no noseband, I hate grackle nosebands too.. but obviously I'd use one if I needed to.

Maria
17th September 2009, 07:14 PM
Yes, I like the look of him, but then I do like QHs and Paints. :)

My Crazy Clan
18th September 2009, 02:07 PM
Hes very nice! I wouldn't say no.

vels mum
18th September 2009, 02:11 PM
Really nice horse, I agree I dont like the grackle on him but it suits some horses.

Loony
18th September 2009, 02:13 PM
I must read things more.. everyone's putting "he" and I've called him a mare :lol: I'm too lazy to get the advert up again to check!

dadeda
18th September 2009, 02:30 PM
HM933L51A

I've seen ref nos like this on a couple of posts now but I have no idea what they refer to - is it an ad on this site? Sorry to be so dim.

Loony
18th September 2009, 02:36 PM
If you go on horsemart, you can copy and paste that code into the box on the top left and it'll bring up a for sale advert :)

dadeda
18th September 2009, 02:55 PM
Thank you!

Or should I say, curse you! Now I know where to find the site I shall be looking at the horses for sale...I don't need any more, I don't need any more, aargh!

Loony
18th September 2009, 03:17 PM
Addictive isn't it?? :D I have a whole Favourites folder dedicated to horses for sale sites :scared:

Loosey
18th September 2009, 06:30 PM
Dadeda - they're the reference numbers for ads on "horsemart". Everyones forever dreaming about what horses they're going to buy - including me!

Emmalou, get your piggy bank out this minute and buy him!! I'll look after him until you get a job ok?!

Loony
18th September 2009, 06:34 PM
:lol: Awww thank you ;) I wouldn't actually buy him, I don't think he'd be very practical and the opposite of what I'm looking for, but he's pretty to look at!!