PDA

View Full Version : Horse Communicators

Welly
12th March 2010, 07:15 PM
Whats your take on them? Amazing and gifted or a load of nonsense?

I ask as am so interested in this and what makes someone able to communicate with horses/animals while others can't. Someone at the yard 'talks' to horses and had words with Ro tonight and a lot of what they said rang absolutely true.. Things they said were things that they couldn't have known about her from just seeing her day-to-day.. It was very interesting..

Has anyone else had someone out to 'talk' to their horse and what did you make of it?

ANY views, thoughts or opinions welcome xx

Horse Mad Mum
12th March 2010, 07:25 PM
Hey Welly,

I did my animal healing course last July and have never offered to do anynody on here as you could quite rightly say I know some peoples horses!! BUt I have done some on another NH forum I have joined and have had some really good feedback, I cany have a cinversation as such but I can read there energy for any problems whether emotional of physical , everbody has the ability we are just tuned to different levels. Sometimes people say it a load of rubbish but the owner doesnt always like what they are told !! HMM X
I have hada couple of difficult ones but luckily the owner has taken it the right way still something I am working on !

Welly
12th March 2010, 07:45 PM
Where/how did you find the course you did? How long did it last? PM me if you'd rather xx

Horse Mad Mum
12th March 2010, 07:55 PM
I read the Margrit Coates books !! emailed her and took it from their !! It was a truly amazing experince HMM X

Horse Mad Mum
12th March 2010, 08:12 PM
absolutely BC its not a replacement for veterinary care but can sometimes help when there are no starightforward answers and any reputable healer etc should tell you that and you must also get the vets persmission in healing etc. HMM X

Susan
12th March 2010, 08:28 PM
Both Mags and Mojo were 'spoken to' by Anne Dee. This was a couple of years ago when I first started helping with them, but she said a lot of things that were uncanny, though then also some things that could apply to any horse. I will PM you if you like with some of the details? She is relatively expensive but I think you would be surprised if you heard some of the things she said. I have no idea how it works, but I believe that she connected with them and found out things that she could not possibly have known. x

My Crazy Clan
12th March 2010, 09:35 PM
Where ever you go your going to get "fakers" but thats the chance you take, I would love a communicator out to mine but they are pretty expensive, I do believe some people can talk to animals.

annmarie
12th March 2010, 09:51 PM
i belive in animal communicators i was gunna get one out but didnt know who to trust i should just have done it with hindsight xx

helena
13th March 2010, 12:35 PM
Personally think it is a load of. Have had experience of several supposedly reputable ones as some of our liveries have wasted their money on them, and they told their owners less than I could have. A lot of it is generalised stuff that they come out with that can apply to any hoese, but one of them was trying to get info out of me before the owner arrived, and apparently was asking questions about the horse at the yard next door!

Welly
14th March 2010, 07:17 PM
Thanks everyone - Susan yes please - any further info you can give would be great, I'd love to hear all about it, please.

I have just ordered Healing For Horses by Margrit Coates as think it looks really interesting.. am just very keen to open my mind to that there could well be more to this than black and white facts.. Its a really interesting concept which I am desperate to understand and know more about xx