PDA

View Full Version : Snuggy Hoods Jams or Dress Circle Sherpa?

loubylou
18th September 2009, 02:37 PM
I want something close fitting to keep Uva warm, clean and shiney through the winter for shows. I have come across these two as being the ones most show producers use- does anyone use either of these, and what are the preferences? they are quite expensive so want to make sure I make the best choice!!

angie
18th September 2009, 07:45 PM
i've just bought some snuggy hoods jams to do the same thing today, so i'll let you know

torgrosset
19th September 2009, 09:07 PM
snuggy hoods!!!!!! I have loads of thier products and they all fit really well

loubylou
19th September 2009, 09:24 PM
Well looks like they are getting a huge amount of my hard earned pennies then! I am hoping to get the sweetitch rug too!!!!

torgrosset
19th September 2009, 09:34 PM
The sweet itch rugs are excellent - I have 2 sets for Kizzie which I rotate (I wash them on a weekly basis, so she wears one set and the other is either in the wash or already washed & ready to wear!). I also have two turnout hoods, a set of red sheep snuggyjams and a lycra set too!!! I'm going to be getting Ernie some jams and a lycra set too eventually. I love their stuff, it's so well made and the aftersales sevice is fab. Plus, they've altered my sweet itch set to fit Kiz perfectly - she has a tuck behind the ears and one on the rump and an extra bit in the belly band.

loubylou
19th September 2009, 09:36 PM
im going to have the sweetitch rug to go on Salsa over night while she is stabled (dusk-dawn) and then the rambo one while she is out. The Rambo one I used this year is good, but not good enough, and next year I want to be even more on top of it!!

I think I want the fleecy jams for the winter if I get some, prob in the plain navy lol as am not as adventurous as to want sheep ;)