PDA

View Full Version : im furious - need to find grazing for yearling in norwich

nikkala
17th March 2010, 01:59 PM
ok here goes

i keep my horse with what i thought was a friend over the last 3 weeks i have been in london for work so i asked if she could feed and water and poo pick his fields just till i come back i call and facebook her every other day to see if he is ok which she said he was, so yeasterday when i came back all i could think about was going to see my horse enzo.

to only find out when i get there she had not poo picked the fields gave him any hay or food or water over the 3 week period he has lost alot of weight and as he's only a yearling he looks worse for it. i then find out later on that she had the horse welfare round to complain that none of her horses or mine had been given any hay food or water and wasnt visited for a week at least

im so furious with this stupid idiot and im now trying to find land liveries or someone who needs a companian for there horse in the norwich aera if you can suggest anywhere that could help or if you could help please contact me on 07988177232(im unsure if i can put numbers on here but i will give it ago and see what happens if not please leave comments and i will respond)

thanks xxxx

BEX101
17th March 2010, 02:02 PM
Thats awfull! Its horrible how people can let you (and the animals) down

nikkala
17th March 2010, 02:10 PM
i know it made me want to cry when i saw him its hiddious what people think they can get away with i hope they take her horses from her she doesnt deserve to have horses

:(

sparkey
17th March 2010, 02:58 PM
Ugh, I was let down really badly like that once by somebody I trusted and it still makes me mad to think about it. My advice to you is to confront this person and give her hell for it! I didn't and it drives me crazy that I didn't verbally rip her a new one!
Hope you can find somewhere to put him.

Catg
17th March 2010, 03:09 PM
And to think she was telling you on Facebook that he was fine all the while??? Some people are just weird!

Fingers crossed you find someone trustworthy who loves horses x

Teej
17th March 2010, 03:44 PM
.............i then find out later on that she had the horse welfare round to complain that none of her horses or mine had been given any hay food or water and wasnt visited for a week at least..........

Who called the horse welfare people?

I hope you find somewhere else asap. The poor little thing, how the heck have they survived without water? She clearly shouldn't have horses at all if she can't even be bothered to look after her own! I hope the welfare take her horses away...and soon.:frown:

Keep us informed and we'd love to see pics of little Enzo once he's settled. :)

nikkala
18th March 2010, 03:00 PM
ohhhhhh ahnd i now have to put th iceing on the cake as she is now saying i didnt ask her to look after him god some people, i met her at the field today and confronted her about it she said she was to busy to look after 3 horses let alone 4 WHAT DOES ONE HORSE MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE (at this point i wanted to **** her round the skull) i hope they do to guys it was so horrid to come back to them all looking dehydrated and hungry :(

im not sure who called them but i know people walk there dogs though our feilds maybe it was them but i cant be sure

thanks guys i will update you soon x

doodledoo
18th March 2010, 07:07 PM
what a horrible situation! its terrible to be let down by so called friends. hope you find somewhere soon. x

funkyboots
18th March 2010, 08:03 PM
he can have a recoup holiday in cornwall!the summer here will do wonders and i feed my nieghbours negleted horses when i drive past..lol

Lesley_78
18th March 2010, 10:26 PM
What a horrible thing to have happened to you, hope you get everything sorted out.

bimba
19th March 2010, 01:43 AM
I would be furious too, what a horrible thing to come home to.

My Crazy Clan
19th March 2010, 02:42 PM
Were the other 3 hers? If so how the heck can she not water/feed her own horses as well as yours? people like that don't deserve to have animals.

Put an add in your local adtrader/freeads.

a11gac
19th March 2010, 04:26 PM
Well after hearing that - some friend she is. I would also report her again. What are the welfare people doing - obviously not a lot if they horses still do not have food or water - report her yourself I would.

nikkala
25th March 2010, 04:09 PM
ok guys some brilliant news i lost my job not so long ago but i have just found a job and somewhere to keep enzo talk about killing to birds with 1 stone woop i move him on the 10th i cant wait, she is still trying to cause me trouble tho saying she brought hay for me to at 60 A 4ft ROUND BALE i just laughed at her and told her where to stick her hay funny how from the same person i got 2 4ft bales for 50 quid lol